• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Help!

Yathusan95

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, i want to join the army, but i also want to attend university. I wish to get the paramedicine degree at UTSC. It is a 4 years long and i know its paid by the CF. I also know i get paid while going to university. How much time do i have to serve after university? And i also know that i would be entered as an officer since i do have a university degree. How much will i get paid to start? Also how would promotions work while in the army? And i could join as a paramedic? or something similar to a paramedic?

As a vocational school graduate, I will emphasize that capitalization of the letter "I" when referring to yourself is paramount.

If you can master this, and get into University....

The world's your oyster, homeboy.

Best of luck.

Hammer Sandwich said:
As a vocational school graduate, I will emphasize that capitalization of the letter "I" when referring to yourself is paramount.

If you can master this, and get into University....

The world's your oyster, homeboy.

Best of luck.

Hey, sorry I was in a rush when typing it so therefore never double checked anything. It is definitely already mastered aha.... so I expect to get into university!

Yathusan95 said:
I wish to get the paramedicine degree at UTSC. It is a 4 years long and i know its paid by the CF.

Yathusan95, did a CF recruiter tell you the four year UTSC paramedic degree program will be paid for by the CF?
Great news if it is.

I would check twice on the UTSC paramedicine degree as being eligible for Med Tech SEP.

I am pretty sure it is not.

MC

MedCorps said:
I would check twice on the UTSC paramedicine degree as being eligible for Med Tech SEP.

I am pretty sure it is not.

MC

Its not. And since there is no officer occupation that would fit the bill for this program, as it's primarily geared towards an NCM occupation, I doubt you would be accepted as an ROTP candidate either.

Back