• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hickies

Kid_X

Inactive
Reaction score
Is there a regulation that would come into effect here?  I have a doctor's appointment Friday, and the SEM annual briefing is next Monday, is a collared shirt in order?

My God Kid!  Hickies are worse than Tattoos.  You'll have to call and cancel or you will be in for a very difficult medical.  Did you swap spit too?  You'll have to have throat swabs taken.  Probably have blood drawn to see if you caught anything.  My God....the tests that they will now have to do......

Well I'm not quite sure what to say to this one.

I highly recommend wearing whatever the Dress of the Day is....and perhaps some make-up.

I'd also like to add this:

If he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

ArmyVern said:
I he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

I needed something funny today and that was it.  Heck, I almost laughed.   :-\  (It was funny, just...well crappy week so far.  Next week when I read it again, it will be very funny).

No one mentioned the "rubber glove" test yet.  Did they get rid of that with the probe?

*edit - I think this one is going to go down the trough FAST!

ArmyVern said:
I he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

HAHAHA!  If that's the most progress you've made during FROSH week, it's time to move onto a new girl!
;D ;D ;D ;D

ArmyVern said:
:rofl:

Is there a regulation that would come into effect here?
no.
is a collared shirt in order?
no, a different girl (I assume, anyway) is. Or some respect, both self and for/from your girlfriend. Hickies are silly. At best.

ArmyVern said:
I'd also like to add this:

If he's/she's sucking on your neck... you don't quite have the area maps figured out yet; grid reference is way too high.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, collared shirt even if the hickey fades.  Pants likewise not optional.  It's a military meeting, rabbit.  Means play dress up.

You may want to touch up those nasty pimples too.  Just oxycute em!  ;D

Vern.  You rock!!  :rofl:

Heheheh....

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while...

The worst that'll happen is someone'll make fun of you. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I had a girl bite me so hard she drew blood...Imagine explaining THAT to the Warrant in the morning.

Sig_Des said:
Heheheh....

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while...

The worst that'll happen is someone'll make fun of you. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I had a girl bite me so hard she drew blood...Imagine explaining THAT to the Warrant in the morning.

So...how did you explain it?

Sig_Des said:

Des, you have to stop hanging around the Gatineau girls. I told you they were vampires.

career_radio-checker said:
Des, you have to stop hanging around the Gatineau girls. I told you they were vampires.

I thought that was the Vanier girls? the Gatineau girls are the underage ones, right?  ;)

"Hickies are silly. At best."

- And so, like, fifteen.   ....  So how old IS the girl, anyway?  Businesswoman?  Got her own paper route?

"I told you they were vampires."

- Vampires are over like the Kennedy's.  Now Zombies, there is a real modern threat for you.

Hey!

I'm sure Gatineau girls are less vampires then the Montreal ones!

;)

Back