• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hickies

Ah to be 18 again.  It's all about quantity not quality......  >:D
Nah  I'll take the quality thanks.  ;)

Sig_Des said:
Hey,

I've had fun with Montreal girls!

Ah crescent street, you make courses fun!

The vast majority of people on Crescent street aren't actually from Montreal.  They are tourists coming into Montreal looking to Party with Montrealers...  it's really looked down upon by most.  I mean, even Thursdays, which DOES get montrealers, is the equivalent to Ottawa's Maxwells (30+ Meat Market).

You should be hitting St Laurent or St Denis if you want the real Montreal girls.... St Denis more if you like french.  but then again, most of those places aren't conducive to huge groups of guys with close-cropped heads on weekend leave. :)

BernDawg said:
Ah to be 18 again.  It's all about quantity not quality......   >:D
Nah  I'll take the quality thanks.  ;)

Trained Puppy!!!!  :)

Meridian said:
The vast majority of people on Crescent street aren't actually from Montreal.  They are tourists coming into Montreal looking to Party with Montrealers...   it's really looked down upon by most.  I mean, even Thursdays, which DOES get montrealers, is the equivalent to Ottawa's Maxwells (30+ Meat Market).

You should be hitting St Laurent or St Denis if you want the real Montreal girls.... St Denis more if you like french.  but then again, most of those places aren't conducive to huge groups of guys with close-cropped heads on weekend leave. :)

I like St-Denis....Sit at the Cafe's and terraces, sipping whine all day, watching the girls walk by...and then the clubs...Sainte-Sulpice is always fun

i have had a red mark on my neck for my entire life, right above the collar, took a lot of parades before the questions stopped.
and i never noticed it for the longest time.
it is still there and no it is not a kickie
lol
too much fun here
reminds me of stories i heard when i was staff at the last cadet camp at ipperwash lol

BernDawg said:
The biscuit is far better than the rolled up paper any day!  ;D

See...get whacked across the snout enough times you do become a "trained puppy"..... As for quantity, isn't that how they find diamonds?  ;D

FormerHorseGuard said:
...too much fun here
reminds me of stories i heard when i was staff at...
Ahh, finally a thread people can "sink their teeth into"  ::)

Reminds me of far too many moments as a young medic (and once on infantry phase trg) when someone stepped into the clinic/tent/back of amb/serving line in the kitchen/slit trench and said, "hey doc, couldya have a look at this, whaddya think it is".  It would usually be followed by the exposure of anatomy that I really didn't want to see, even as a clinical experience.  It was amazing the wounds that soldiers would endure and then return to the fray for seconds.

I've never been a fan of hickies. I can say I had one in my life, when I was really young and stupid. (lots of coverup prevented embarrassment there, and my boyfriend at the time from being killed by my Mom) To me they seem like an advertisement saying "look at me, I'm sexually active". I guess I just don't see the need to broadcast what "fun" I had last night.

Last night?  These things last for a week  :o
Now another question from young (me  ;D) to old (you guys!  >:D).  Would 4 hours be considered quantity, or quality?  :cheers:
Sheldon (oh god I hope none of you are in charge of me in the future, like during my BOTC or something...  :()

....hours mean nothing if there are still no skills.  ;D

Kid_X said:
Last night?  These things last for a week   :o
Now another question from young (me  ;D) to old (you guys!  >:D).  Would 4 hours be considered quantity, or quality?  :cheers:
Sheldon (oh god I hope none of you are in charge of me in the future, like during my BOTC or something...   :()

Right, four hours of pack drill for you: quantity AND quality!  >:D >:D >:D

So did you fill out a CF98 for that neck wound? Remember to get at least 2 witnesses to sign their statements.

Kid_X - might I suggest not posting with your name if you're afraid of someone on here being in "charge" of you at BOTC...

This thread is hilarious! What is this? ArmySex101.ca? None the less, brought back some fond memories...

Vern - you are toooooo funny - please write a book so I can share it with unenlightened men and women everywhere!

I'm not worried, I trust my fellow Canadians.  :salute: :cdn:

Besides. The harder the game, the bigger the payoff!

P.S. 4 hours is like 3h57min of foreplay...

Precisely, and it has been covered by ArmyVern. Though it sounds like Kid_X needs a 4 figure grid reference before he can move onto anything more complicated. I wouldn't worry though, as he has a long term girlfriend who seems to be willing to let him spend some time practicing on the range.

Back