• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hickies

Jed said:
So did you fill out a CF98 for that neck wound? Remember to get at least 2 witnesses to sign their statements.

Plus a statement on how the disability of your injury has impacted your everyday life...

"I am unable to work with my fellow employees due to my disfigurement, which has made me the subject of idle speculation and rumour-mongering.  This has led to increased anxiety over potential future visible damage to my person from similiar harmful practices, in turn causing stress in the relationship with my significant other."

Centurian1985 said:
Plus a statement on how the disability of your injury has impacted your everyday life...

"I am unable to work with my fellow employees due to my disfigurement, which has made me the subject of idle speculation and rumour-mongering.  This has led to increased anxiety over potential future visible damage to my person from similiar harmful practices, in turn causing stress in the relationship with my significant other."

Ha ha...you must have seen similar paperwork at some point! I've seen some pretty lame stuff and been asked to support it as a Chaplain.....I'm pretty old school though...it's just not happening!! ::)

1Good_Woman said:
Kid_X - might I suggest not posting with your name if you're afraid of someone on here being in "charge" of you at BOTC...

This thread is hilarious! What is this? ArmySex101.ca? None the less, brought back some fond memories...

Vern - you are toooooo funny - please write a book so I can share it with unenlightened men and women everywhere!

Mike may have to add an appendum to the ArmyWiki .... Armysexpedia?  With all the worldwide travelling and 'international relations' that members have been part of Im sure quite a few unusual practices could be documented...

IN HOC SIGNO said:
Ha ha...you must have seen similar paperwork at some point! I've seen some pretty lame stuff and been asked to support it as a Chaplain.....I'm pretty old school though...it's just not happening!! ::)

Actually thats the kind of stuff you have to write when you file for a VA pension, but apparently if helps if you get the physician to write these kind of statements in your med file when injuries occur... at least for REAL injuries anyway, not temporary skin colours...

Was wondering if we can get in trouble for having big f off hickies. Also no idea if this is the appropriate thread thank you.

GreasyManatee said:
That's from 2006 and it seems all jokes man

Perhaps because your post could be construed as a joke, man? Other than having to come up with a good story so your work friends don't think you and your girl/boyfriend are 12 years old that think hickies are cool, you'll be fine.

Just tell them you are 'cupping' to improve your athletic performance.

PuckChaser said:
Perhaps because your post could be construed as a joke, man? Other than having to come up with a good story so your work friends don't think you and your girl/boyfriend are 12 years old that think hickies are cool, you'll be fine.

And here I thought hickies, whips and chains were part of a healthy sex life.. just like strawberries, chocolates and whipped cream are part of a healthy diet :(

I have so much to learn 😂

Back in my day, you'd probably be charged with self inflicted wound. I'd probably still have a good chat with the JAG.

Back