• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How long did you have to wait for basic???

How long did you have to wait for basic???

• In the following days

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • 1 Month

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • 1-3 Month

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • 3-6 Month

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • 6-9 Month

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • 9- 12 Month

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • More Than a year :(

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

AZA-02

Inactive
Reaction score
Note- The time it took right after the interview. (or the last step in your recruitment process)

:salute: :cdn:

I landed at CFRS Cornwallis 3 days after my oath, about 7 days after interview...

CHIMO,  Kat

Hi,

4 days.  ;D  I can't remember who it was, but somwone else on these forums was 3 days.

4 and 3 days, you must have choosen something they were looking for a lot.

AZA-02 said:
4 and 3 days, you must have choosen something they were looking for a lot.

Don't know about that. This happened in 1956 for me.  ;)  Not sure of the other fellow. 

All the best    Drummy

well lets see I finished my last bit of work on tus. and i got a call on thur. morning
and I swar in the next mon. so 2 to get the call and 6 to swar in and im off to BMQ in 10 days

Dogboy said:
well lets see I finished my last bit of work on tus. and i got a call on thur. morning
and I swar in the next mon. so 2 to get the call and 6 to swar in and im off to BMQ in 10 days

Where is the translation button?

the translation button would have been easier to use...

:salute: :cdn:

Dogboy said:

holy crap batman...what is this ? Ebonics ?

I was sworn in at 1500 hrs, I started my QL2 at 1800 hrs same day.

MED_BCMC said:
I was sworn in at 1500 hrs, I started my QL2 at 1800 hrs same day.
OMG LOL wow talk about foot in the *** and out the door

I applied shortly after the death of Caligula and I expect to hear back sometime in the next few weeks.

Back