• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I hope This is my last week of waiting

army_paralegal

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I passed the PT on September 19, 2005.

The recruiter at CFRC Toronto said that my file will/should be sent to my unit in a week or two.

It is now October 1, 2005 and I still HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CALL!

The leading seaman said that i passed everything!!!

I called on September 28, 2005 to the Master Corporal of the Queen's York Rangers and he said he is sending someone up to speed along the process.

I Passed everything!!!! She even said I passed the ERC check.

Is there anything I can do to speed things along? Can I ask for my file and bring it to the unit myself?

I just don't want to call again and be told it will be sent to my unit within a week or two again. The leading seaman said that to me for two weeks!!

army_paralegal said:
Is there anything I can do to speed things along? Can I ask for my file and bring it to the unit myself?

Nope

Just have to wait out.

I got my work done in a bout 4 months.. .and from what everyone told me. .from day of tests to day stepping into Saint Jean.. four months is expediated.. It was because I am a Sig Op. They are highly needed right now, so they rushed things.. some people wait years.. so I suggest you dont get your hopes to high as to getting in for a few months.

I am giving in my file to the recruiting centre on Friday, I plan on booking all of my test for the following Friday(*if possible) if it all goes to plan how long will I be waiting for it to get back to my unit?
Thanks,

Back