• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I may have sent a medical form to the wrong address

cybern8

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in the long process of applying for the military, and I recently got a letter from the RMO requesting additional information regarding my eyesight/glasses prescription.  I got it filled out, no problem, and in a hurry mailed it back as fast as I could.  This is where I messed up.  I assumed that I should just mail it back to the address on the envelope, and so I did.  However, after sending it I recall that there may have been an address to mail it to in the letter, rather than the envelope.  Maybe I'm overthinking, but this medical stuff can take months from what I hear, so I want to make sure I sent it to the right address. 

Can anyone confirm that I did/did not send it to the correct address? 
Also, I thought RMO stood for Royal Medical Office, but I couldn't find anything useful from googling it.  How can I contact whoever deals with this stuff to sort it out?

Any help would be appreciated, I know I should have taken a picture of the form and double checked, but I'm a stupid teenager that isn't used to mail, so please bear with me.

cybern8 said:
I thought RMO stood for Royal Medical Office, but I couldn't find anything useful from googling it. 

Try Recruiting Medical Officer.

Although many think it stands for "Regional Medical Officer", mike is correct and it means "Recruiting Medical Officer"

Back