• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

i need some advice please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motox 60

Inactive
Reaction score
so i did my aptitude test last week, and i did fail. they had told me, they adviced me to upgrade my math and rewrite in three months. should i use this time to upgrade and get myself in better shape for the test?
and hopefully pass. hopefully i get some good feedback
thanks guys/ girl
:cdn:

motox 60 said:
months. should i use this time to upgrade and get myself in better shape for the test?

1- Do you still want to join the CF ?

2- If the answer is yes, you dont have much of a choice on what to do next.

motox 60 said:
so i did my aptitude test last week, and i did fail.

check

they had told me, they adviced me to upgrade my math and rewrite in three months.

check...by the way, its advised me  ;)

should i use this time to upgrade and get myself in better shape for the test?
thanks guys/ girl

??? 

Well...based on that you failed *and* that they advised you to upgrade and then write the test again...I'll go with Door #1 and say yes.

I don't know what you did good/bad on, what your level of education is, how long you've been out of school, etc but maybe a good starting point is a reputable GED prep book or something.  A local Chapters or equivalent store might be able to point you in the right direction in that regard.

:2c:

motox 60 said:
so i did my aptitude test last week, and i did fail. they had told me, they adviced me to upgrade my math and rewrite in three months. should i use this time to upgrade and get myself in better shape for the test?
thanks guys/ girl

Topic: "Canadian Forces Aptitude Test":
http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/threads/23193/post-1278.html#msg1278

If you want to join, I'd say you'd have to practice some math...and while you're at it, work on your grammmar as well.  Both will be very useful to you regardless if you join up or not.

MM

motox 60 said:
thanks guys/ girl

Perhaps the CF should be testing for common sense?

motox 60 said:
thanks guys/ girl

No you should not upgrade, and you should not get yourself in better shape.

There's the best feedback you can get; it's short, to the point, and directly answers your question.

Is this really worth answering. You wrote, you failed you were advised to up grade in order to pass next time.  Does this look like a no brainer to anyone else?

Retired FDO said:
  Does this look like a no brainer to anyone else?

Kids these days huh !!

Even when you spoonfeed them the answer, they still go and ask the obvious.

CDN Aviator said:
Even when you spoonfeed them the answer, they still go and ask the obvious.

It's the parents' fault for spoonfeeding them anything in the first place.  Until a kid moves out on his own and starts making his own choices I blame the parents for everything because they're the ones who shaped and are shaping that mini-them.

Sort out your education, in both math and grammar, if you want in.

Locked.

The Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back