• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ILTIS

J

jdmac

Does anyone know where I could purchase an ILTIS for a reasonable price. Preferably in Alberta.

There was a posting on this a while back. You‘ll have to check the archives. Both a place in Alberta, and a company that ships direct from Germany (german version of course, but in my opinion a little bit better).

$11,500 for an Iltis? I hope this is a price for brand new vehicles? By the time the military got finished with one of their Iltis's, they would be very badly beat up. Are parts readily available?

**Moderator note - name deleted by moderator.  (M. Dorosh)**

Yah, its $11,500....but if you don‘t want the gillie suit in the back seat its only $11,499.

:warstory:

Ha, good one. I was sort of looking for one too in the Ottawa area. Anyone got a handle on where these things can be picked up... uh.... cheap. I'm sure they must auction them off or something. Anyways....

Sail Canada (30 minutes from Montreal) sells them for about $1,500.00, depending on the condition.

CEL Surplus in Morrinville A.L.T.A claims, last time I was there (Last Year) that the Iltis was $4500 with an extra Transmission & Engine, might be worthwhile contacting/checking out
www.celsurplus.com

Why would you want one? Parts are not going to be in the system any longer-lol

Willysacres.com sell's them for about $4000 it's in ont

I can't remember the company in Lower Sackville, NS (Halifax) but they bought 40 or so from the fleet in Halifax. I met the guy at a gas station and he plans on using some of them to get the others serviceable and will then try and sell them off.

lookiing for the sale deal but in Manitoba, i know someone who wants one for recreational reasons ( :) )

I"m not too sure but there's still some kicking around the PPCLI base. I've heard rumors that they be on the block when they remaining base assets go up for auction in the summer.

P.S. an rumor is a rumor so I wouldn't vest too much in it 

there is going to be a blind auction for the lots in pet i believe comming up soon

Back