• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Initial Kit issue

genesis98

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking for a list of kit you should recieve upon joining this is for a friend, I know I saw the thread on here somewhere but I did a search and couldn't find it. Just wondering if anybody here remembers it.

genesis98 said:
Hey I'm looking for a list of kit you should recieve upon joining this is for a friend, I know I saw the thread on here somewhere but I did a search and couldn't find it. Just wondering if anybody here remembers it.

E-mail sent with Basic Field Operational Clothing Scale... if you are looking to see entitlements to something specific... PM me.

armyvern said:
E-mail sent with Basic Field Operational Clothing Scale... if you are looking to see entitlements to something specific... PM me.

Can you e-mail me that as well? I'd like to know how many t-shirts and such I'm entitled to.

BKells said:
Can you e-mail me that as well? I'd like to know how many t-shirts and such I'm entitled to.

E-amil sent.

T-shirts is an easy one.... 5 each Olive drab (plus 3 each more for each internatioanl deployment as part of your top-up kitting.

T-shirts, desert brown... 8 each for your first interantional deployment where you are wearing cadpat AR and 3 each of those for each subsequent deployment to AR region...

PS: T-shirts have been an exchangeable item since 01 April 2005....I'm surprised by how many troops don't know that....

vern...
wouldn't it be a lot easier if those t-shirts were part of clothing on line and you could manage your own stock of socks & underthings?

IMHO

geo said:
vern...
wouldn't it be a lot easier if those t-shirts were part of clothing on line and you could manage your own stock of socks & underthings?

IMHO
Agreed, but if you were a civy company would you want to watse your space looking after another company's underthings? IMHO, why wait 5 days for delivery when you should be able to walk to your nearest clothing stores that day to get service? But...it's a direct delivery world these days....by the way, the plans to put these items on-line are kaput.

My buddy said thx for the file. Any chance you might have one there for say DEU's.

Back