• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Intelligence officer or Intelligence operator

mblluq

Inactive
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is the correct thread to post this question.

I recently completed the interview and everything went well. However, my recruiter said they are still waiting for confirmation if the Naval Reserve's Intelligence officer occupation would be available for 2023/2024. Does anyone have an idea on how long this could be, should I keep waiting or opt for the intelligence operator instead.

Any response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Wait for officer. You'll get treated better, better pay, and do cooler things.

Reserve recruiting is seperate from regular force. Usually they hire for the position at that unit. So you would have to find out from the unit if there are int op positions.

I am not sure if this is the correct thread to post this question.

I recently completed the interview and everything went well. However, my recruiter said they are still waiting for confirmation if the Naval Reserve's Intelligence officer occupation would be available for 2023/2024. Does anyone have an idea on how long this could be, should I keep waiting or opt for the intelligence operator instead.

Any response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!
which place and unit?

I'm going for the Regular Force Int Op position, even though I qualify for the Intelligence Oficer position due to the Officer position not necessarily having open spots at this time (it's now january 27 2024).

Back