• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interface

foghail

Inactive
Reaction score
Great game! But of late it seems that the interface seem to be getting clunky and slower to load that a FB issue or to much load on the server??  Also any chance we could get a train this item for "X" amount of cycles so we don't have to do it 1 click and painful screen reload at a time?

Cheers,
Shane

Personally I preferred the old interface with no pop-up that has all the requisite information in the AO display. I thought it was sleeker and allowed for one to see their appropriate stats before deciding whether or not to conduct the mission again.

Agreed, the pop-up gets in the way by blocking the CR meter, and it follows when I scroll around the page. However, for someone new to the game can see how it can be helpful to see the results of a player's actions (conducing a mission, trg, etc.).

How about enabling the dialog by default, but including a check box to disable it?

Rheostatic said:
Agreed, the pop-up gets in the way by blocking the CR meter, and it follows when I scroll around the page. However, for someone new to the game can see how it can be helpful to see the results of a player's actions (conducing a mission, trg, etc.).

How about enabling the dialog by default, but including a check box to disable it?

+1 to this option!

And again in the TRG tab if i want to burn off all my CR focused on one specific area it would me a lot smoother to train max available, fairly easy code to drop in.

For training a lot on one thing there is a Firefox add-on called Reload Every which can do essentially that. You'd be surprised how quickly 1k CR will be depleted when its set to reload every second.

Thanks for the feedback guys. It's been pretty busy the last little while so I'm falling behind on updates, but I'll add these to the list and hopefully get to them soon. :)

Cheers
Mike

I have noticed a couple issues since the new pop ups were implemented. I am getting a ton of dropped pages and issues like "The page is to big" and it closes, when using my phone.

Popups can now be enabled/disabled on your PER screen. They are currently disabled for all users, by default.

What popups? The rank up and mission complete popups?

All of them, including promotion, mission complete, training complete, etc. When popups are disabled, the same info is displayed in the old 'inline' format instead.

Forgot to commit those changes... it's now working as I described. :)

Promotion isn't showing up inline for me, but the mission stats work great!

PuckChaser said:
Promotion isn't showing up inline for me, but the mission stats work great!

Since promotions are important and infrequent, I decided to let those stay as popups.

Where is the do mission again/train again/etc. I don't have those buttons that are oh so useful... especially when training equipment so I dont need to scroll down a few hundred items to find the one I want to train again.

They don't show up if you have popups off. Also, the rank up page only works if popups are on. If they're off, it doesn't tell you that you ranked up at all.

Good catch guys. I think I've fixed the missing popups. Next up: adding a train again/do mission again link when popups are off.

Back