• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interview this Monday!

Congrats and have fun! 

"The guy I was talking was probably full of ****....."

Regarding the above quote.  Guys like that are precisely why the recruiting centre should be your primary source of information.  Yes, even before ARMY.ca.

Yes congrats on your passing the first phase, now it is best to start preparing for the day the call comes. work out, and get even fitter you healthy young lad (coming from a slightly messed up old fart ) ;)

rereading the previous posts in this thread, I also came up with this suggestion for you too Zensunni, regardless of which trade or unit you are accepted for/posted to it would be a good idea to increase your abilities in French. One thing I have learned is that over time without use, French becomes more difficult to comprehend (spoken). Having a good grounding in French will increase your mobility, and enhance your career opportunities.

Are you taught any when in the CF? Are there any courses availible after training?

There is a course I've heard of in the CF for french but that was for officers. As for NCM's I haven't heard of any.

Back