• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Iran Super Thread- Merged

Apparently the Iranians were also making drugs in addition to nuclear weapons in those underground facilities. 🤔

“That’s what they were doing. They were nuclear and drugs. They were doing drugs, but they were doing the nuclear. These drug factories/nuclear factories were hit so hard.”

Direct quote. I think it’s very reasonable at this point to be compassionately concerned about his declining mental faculties.
 
I think it’s very reasonable at this point to be compassionately concerned about his declining mental faculties.

He is certainly being treated in a compassionate way: Barely anyone brings up his declining faculty, be it in the party or the press. Compare that to the way President Biden's every small slip, lapse or misstep was treated both by the Republican, the press and in the end even his own party during the second half of his presidency.
 
“That’s what they were doing. They were nuclear and drugs. They were doing drugs, but they were doing the nuclear. These drug factories/nuclear factories were hit so hard.”

Direct quote. I think it’s very reasonable at this point to be compassionately concerned about his declining mental faculties

"Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Gabby Johnson Donald Trump for clearly stating what needed to be said... Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age."

Blazing Saddles for the young ones.....
 
I thought in Blazing Saddles, it was Howard Johnson that always spoke. The running gag being that right after, someone would exclaim: "Howard Johnson is right!", because the motel chain named Howard Johnson's publicity catch phrase at the time was "Howard Johnson: Always Right".
 
I thought in Blazing Saddles, it was Howard Johnson that always spoke. The running gag being that right after, someone would exclaim: "Howard Johnson is right!", because the motel chain named Howard Johnson's publicity catch phrase at the time was "Howard Johnson: Always Right".
Both are in the movie - Gabby Johnson is the crazy old miner, and Howard Johnson owns the ice cream parlor.
 
You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land—the common clay of the new West. You know... morons.
 
Back
Top