Health Practitioner Benefits
Out-Patient services of the following practitioners when prescribed by the attending physician, within the limits as follows:
1. physiotherapist (20 appointments);
2. speech language pathologist (10 appointments);
3. psychologist (10 appointments);
4. chiropractor (10 appointments);
5. osteopath (10 appointments);
6. dietary counselor (5 appointments);
7. acupuncture, when in conjunction with pain management or when used as an adjunct to treatment of substance dependence (10 appointments); and
8. podiatrist or chiropodist (5 appointments).
Note: Physicians can authorize attendance as indicated, per condition, after which physician follow up of each case is required to ensure that care is progressing and to determine whether further care is required. Patient care, rather than monetary limits per se, will be the determining factor.