• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is Infantry still "real time?"

031RCR

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Infantry (031) is still selecting "real time?" All the forum topics on this are out of date by quite a few months.

23007 said:
what do you mean by "real time"?

Don't have to wait for a selection board, could be selected any day of the week. It's new to trades with a lot of open positions. I'm not sure 031, but Kincanucks could tell you, it probably is.

You can always try calling a recruiter if you want an answer really quickly.

So what are you saying kincanucks is that i can get selected any day of the week......if that so i am living on a daily pressure because i am merit listed and i am 031 and i kinda like it....

Wolf   ;D   :cdn:

EDIT: Vocabulary

Wolfe said:
So what are you saying kincanucks is that i can get selected any day of the week......if that so i am living on a daily pressure because i am merit listed and i am 031 and i kinda like it....

Wolf   ;D   :cdn:

EDIT: Vocabulary

Keeps you on your toes and builds stamina, perseverance, flexibility, and patience.  It is our secret plan.

Keeps you on your toes and builds stamina, perseverance, flexibility, and patience.  It is our secret plan.

;D That's good.

Wolf  :cdn:

Back