• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 27 BMQ

j.maslow said:
i think i am all done... auto bio written out. neatly... security clearance form done. got my voided cheque, birth cert., sin card, common law docs... i think i can sleep easy now. lol... not that i will get much sleep with the anticipation of tomorrow... all you peeps in the hfx area, see you in the morning...

;D

We don't need to bring our security form to enrollment, just to st. Jean.

Hattie56 said:
We don't need to bring our security form to enrollment, just to st. Jean.

I know that I don't need it tomorrow. But, I am keeping everything together.

j.maslow said:
I know that I don't need it tomorrow. But, I am keeping everything together.

Good man. I was worried for a second that i forgot it at my home 150km away, then I remembered I didn't need it!

It's kinda scary, am i gonna VR, NOPE, grabbing the bloody Bull by the Horns and holdin on... On a side note, my back pack is almost fully packed

Anyone else feel like they are not bringing enough stuff, or the right stuff. Even though we know we will be fine ?  :facepalm:

mack5140 said:
Anyone else feel like they are not bringing enough stuff, or the right stuff. Even though we know we will be fine ?  :facepalm:
  I know how you feel. I followed the list to the letter and still feel like I'm missing things m

anyone on 19 platoon, i have squeezed a Swiffer, some Lysol wipes in my bag for when we need them. I am packing a GO Bag ( Carry on, for when Porter Loses or Forgets my Bag, laptop, spare sneakers, toiletries, etc)

marinemech said:
anyone on 19 platoon, i have squeezed a Swiffer, some Lysol wipes in my bag for when we need them. I am packing a GO Bag ( Carry on, for when Porter Loses or Forgets my Bag, laptop, spare sneakers, toiletries, etc)

I got swiffer replacements and Magic erasers. I'm just bringing the clothes items on the list and pray that we don't have to run outside. The only extra clothes I am fitting in are some running spandex and extra socks.

I haven't been able to eat very much lately, nerves are shot.

Im going to bring some doctor sholls. And swiffer replacements as well. Im not sleeping very well right now, getting anxious!

Cbbmtt said:
I got swiffer replacements and Magic erasers. I'm just bringing the clothes items on the list and pray that we don't have to run outside. The only extra clothes I am fitting in are some running spandex and extra socks.

I haven't been able to eat very much lately, nerves are shot.

If we do run outside, i am bringing a breathable Spandex balaclava, I feel like that will help a lot.

Back