• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JANUARY BMQ ALL Locations

Im going for artillery, and the sheet is down stairs right now.  How about yourself?

patton13 said:
What number on that paper is our service number?

Your service number starts with a letter and is followed by 8 numbers.

Example : T12 345 678

Edited to add : Please do not post your service number here. It would be like advertizing your SIN.

For those individuals attending the BMQ at CFB Borden and to help avoid any confussion, I just confirmed with the Chief Clerk from CFLRS/NRTD Borden that briefings will start at 0900 and intake process will start at 1000 hrs on Sunday, 04 Jan 09.  :salute:

Sunday is the 4th.

Monday is the 5th.

Which did you confirm again?

Nites

Sorry for the date confusion, as Niteshade pointed out, yes, Sunday is the 4th.  I will going and correct the original post.

Just got the call, start BMQ out in borden on the 19th for Combat Engineer. Anyone else for start up?

I'm in the Jan 12th BMQ (part time?) but i'm on the waiting list to switch to full time.. im confused actually. everyone keeps giving me instructions in frenglish and i dont quite understand a lot of it..

all i know is today i get my equipment. cutting it kind of close but i cant complain!

Got it sorted out. I'm a reserve member doing full time basic training. I've been assigned to 0208E.

Look here :

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/81780.0.html

Please do a search next time.

Mods, merge ?

Wow!

That is two that we have had to merge.......I wonder how many more before 1 Feb?

crazxin said:

I made a new topic due to the lack of detail in this topic subject. (January BMQ all locations) not January BMQ ALL LOCATIONS AND DATES

so do not asume i didnt do a SEARCH cuz ive been reading this topic for some time but i didnt see any postings for jan 19th.

Perhaps the mods can edit the topic subject instead of people making smart remarks to my post. Thank you

::)

Another of Canada's finest i see.....

Ah!  Yup!

crazxin said:
I made a new topic due to the lack of detail in this topic subject. (January BMQ all locations) not January BMQ ALL LOCATIONS AND DATES

so do not asume i didnt do a SEARCH cuz ive been reading this topic for some time but i didnt see any postings for jan 19th.

Perhaps the mods can edit the topic subject instead of people making smart remarks to my post. Thank you

I guess this guy didn't count.

Sethekis said:
Just got the call, start BMQ out in borden on the 19th for Combat Engineer. Anyone else for start up?

Don't tell us you are going Air Traffic Controller?

Hello everyone its been a while since I have posted I just received my call for BMQ this morning and was wondering is there anyone else starting BMQ on the 19Th in Borden... 

THANK
                                                        A SOLDIER
                                                      FOR ALL THEY
                                                    DO TO PROTECT
                                                OUR LOVED ONES AND
                                          THE SACRAFICES THEY MAKE
                                              AT HOME AND ABROAD.

:salute: :cdn: :salute:

Well I just got my job offer today, 3 years Infantry with the PPCLI. Pretty happy to finally know that this is all happening for sure!  The BMQ starts on the 26th and is in St.Jean Quebec, and  I swear in on the 21st In Calgary, Alberta.  After the long wait, I hope this is all going to be as good as I dream it will. So if your going to be at either the swear in, or the BMQ, Let me know what your going through as and your name. And hopefully I will be able to catch up with you there. Good luck to everyone who is still in the application process, and to everyone already in the CF, I am looking forward to being one of the family.  :salute:

Jordan Hollingshead

Back