• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JANUARY BMQ ALL Locations

pierre_816@hotmail.com

Inactive
Reaction score
hey i just got called today for January 5Th bmq. I'm going in as infantry 031 and I'm from sudbury Ontario. any one else going?

I've been notified of 5 January 2008 BMQ at CFB Borden as Infantry NCM.

I got the call today.  Jan. 5th BMQ at CFB Borden.  Going for Artillery soldier...

Edit:  I just realized I had put BMW instead of BMQ, oooops!

thats good to hear. the recruiting center dint actully know the location for sure so i guess im heading to borden also. cant wait to meet everyone

hey guys I just finished my interview monday and got in so I should get a call within the next week or so. Im thinking Ill probably get in for Jan 5, hoping, and I could be wrong about this but Im pretty sure all BMQ is done in St Jean sur Richilieu.

I'll be joining you Borden folk on Jan. 5 as well.  I'm going through for Sig Op.

It would be nice if I got CFB Borden as well... being on how it is literally just down the road, but I don't think the army would do that  ;D

Either way, should find out maybe monday!

Alright! This is starting to sound like a pretty full house in Borden. Good luck to all, see you soon.

Wheres everyone from?  Im from Markham myself, about 45 minutes south of Borden.

i will be there jan 5 at borden im looking froward to meeting you all, im from newmarket witch is about an hour south of borden and going for infantry rcr.

Originally from just outside Oshawa but have been living in Ottawa since June :)

Hey i start on january 5th BMQ in st jean sur Richelieu!! Cant wait !

Im from Belleville. Near CFB Trenton. Im about three hours east of Toronto. Going PPCLI.

I'm coming from Carleton Place, just west of Ottawa, so I have a good 5 hour journey ahead of me.  I'm hoping I don't have to get there tooo early on the Saturday.  I was told that those details were still being hammered out, and I'll find out more when I swear in.

Back