• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joint Task Force 2 (JTF 2) - Canadian Special Forces

• Thread starter Thread starter the patriot
  • Start date Start date
Originally posted by Usman_Syed:
[qb] why-here we go again what? [/qb]
Do some reading, a lot of reading, on the forums, then evaluate the validity of your question. After that, come back and discuss something else...

Here‘s a link with some video.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/dcds/units/jtf2/pages/webcast_e.asp

oh yah ive seen those pretty cool just not when that old guys talkin....yah some day i hope to join but then again its tuff. Cool videos

Also, can you believe that they have applications to join JTF-2?

Why wouldn‘t they? How else would you join? ESP? :)

Honestly all kidding aside if you ever see the form, you‘ll see why it‘s called an application.

ESP - too funny! Colonel Flagg would approve!!!

Ah, yes ... The Dwyer Hill Highlanders ...

Is the JTF2, Canadian? I watched the one video, and it said that the JTF can trace its roots back to the devils brigade, a force of both Canadian and American troops. Who is part of the JTF to make it a Joint Task Force?

Is the JTF2, Canadian? I watched the one video, and it said that the JTF can trace its roots back to the devils brigade, a force of both Canadian and American troops. Who is part of the JTF to make it a Joint Task Force?
Who wants to know?

Heres some advice...if you have do ask, you don‘t need to know.

The videos explain why they call it a joint task force and all that. Pretty interesting if you have no idea what they are about.

Originally posted by Usman_Syed:
[qb] oh yah ive seen those pretty cool just not when that old guys talkin....yah some day i hope to join but then again its tuff. Cool videos [/qb]
Just not when that old guy is talking?? He‘s a vice-admiral, deputy CDS and when he talks, you better **** well listen!

JTF_03.jpg

Hey wait a minute now you can‘t fool all of us that‘s not an ILTIS :D

Damm must be nice to have the budget...

Originally posted by Devlin:
[qb]
JTF_03.jpg

Hey wait a minute now you can‘t fool all of us that‘s not an ILTIS :D

Damm must be nice to have the budget... [/qb]
SSHHHHHHHHHHH!
It‘s an Iltis camoed ;)

Here‘s some open source info (CBC):

• http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/cdnmilitary/jtf2.html

JTF2 came from some american unit in Florida (?) called JTF4, when the defence minister took a tour, he was so impressed by them, he named it after them

Ya its a high performance Canadian Army Iltis with two mounted machine guns LOL
JTF2 KICKS @$$

Hi there,

I just read a book about JTF 2 (Join Task Force 2) and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it? Is JTF 2 Canada‘s equivelant of the SEALS? What do they do, and how do you join?

Thanks,

"Oh no...the AUG is much better than a‘merican M-16!" My conversation with an Irish infantryman.

Back