• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joint Task Force 2 (JTF 2) - Canadian Special Forces

• Thread starter Thread starter the patriot
  • Start date Start date
Found this link of the DND Website.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/dcds/units/jtf2/default_e.asp

Yeah I jus tgot pointed to that site on another forum today...some of the text is awfully small...I guess that helps make it more "secret".

the small size is just a site default
in IE
View, Text Size, adjust as neccessarily...

interesting though

I was surprised with the picture/video of JTF2 in a humvee. But then when I thought about it, I can‘t really see them using an Iltis.

The layout looks pretty similar to a Pink-Panther, albeit on a hummvee instead of a Land Rover.

that‘s the coolest thing ever. EVER. i wonder if older soldiers get "hyped up" when they see things like that, or is it just civilians? they should use THAT as a recruiting tool.

...though i think they did.

But then you get recruit classes full of "I‘m going to be JTF2 or a Sniper. As soon as I figure out how to make my bed I‘m so out of here!"

For all those people who can not be bothered to perform a simple search here is your resource.
http://www.forces.gc.ca/dcds/units/jtf2/default_e.asp Now you can find out all the info you need

ironically, this has already been posted. you should use the search feature to find it.

Aim high I guess, nothing wrong with trying.
The only downside is when you get the odd recruit who is convinced that they already are a sniper...then they get arrogant, and no one likes an arrogant recruit.

It wasn‘t posted when I logged on, he posted about 10 mins before my post

and no one likes an arrogant recruit.
Well now Che that‘s is just not true.

Most Senior NCO‘s just love arrogant recruits. provides plenty of practice in certain shall we say "verbal and non verbal motivation techniques."

Think of the sterling examples we‘ve seen on the site of late.

"Warrant Jungle, Warrant Old School meet 16 year old nintendosniperJTF2wannabe." :p

Originally posted by Danjanou:
[qb]
and no one likes an arrogant recruit.
Well now Che that‘s is just not true.

Most Senior NCO‘s just love arrogant recruits. provides plenty of practice in certain shall we say "verbal and non verbal motivation techniques."

Think of the sterling examples we‘ve seen on the site of late.

"Warrant Jungle, Warrant Old School meet 16 year old nintendosniperJTF2wannabe." :p [/qb]
nintendosniperJTF2wannabe

:D :D

I remember that recruit, every course has one. The NCO‘s do break them down to the adequate level, eventually.

Seems like a "good example" for the others to learn from, or to show some other recruit who is just starting to think that he is too big for the pants they issued him.

JFT2 VS US.Navy Seals, whos better, are htey both good, if there was combat who would emerge victorious and why....not takin sides just want opinions thats what a forumn is... :fifty:

Back