• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2009 CPGear Photo Contest

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
All,

I apologize for the recent Photo Gallery problems... The good news is, I think I've taken care of the last of the issues* and we can start using the gallery again.

So let's celebrate with a new photo contest!

I know this one is a late start, so let's just allow photos of any theme. I'll also extend the deadline a bit to give people a fair chance.

As always, the winner gets a $80 CPGear gift certificate, so dig out those photos and take a shot.

Standard Contest Rules Apply:

• All photos must conform with the Conduct Guidelines.
  • There are no limitations on photo subject, location, etc..
  • The winner will receive an $80 CPGear gift certificate as a prize.
  • You can enter as many photos as you like.
  • Photos must be uploaded into the Photo Contest album in the photo gallery in order to be eligible.
  • The winning entry will be selected based on rating and views. If there is a tie, or other factors will be used.
  • The contest closes at midnight ET on July 31st, 2009, though ratings of existing may continue for a few days beyond that.
  • OPSEC/PERSEC must be observed at all times.
  • All uploaded photos will be retained by Milnet.ca and may be used at a later date.
  • Photos must not be offensive in nature.
  • Photos from previous Milnet.ca Photo Contests are not eligible.
  • Photos must be original, or have permission from the original copyright holder.

Related links:

Remember, be creative, unique or humourous to increase your chances of winning. Good luck, and don't forget to rate the photos that others enter! (Yes, you can even rate your own photo - once.) If anyone has any questions, just let me know.

Cheers
Mike

Well, we have a few entries, now it's time to vote. If you're logged in you should be able to rate the photos on this page:

http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/index.php?action=gallery&g2_itemId=12914

The top photographer takes home a $80 CPGear gift certificate - so get out there and vote!

(checking calendar)
Hey, it's August: who won?  Who won?

;D

Let's give it another day for the late voters to get out there. Feel free to campaign. :)

Ladies and gentlemen,

Behold, a bust of our dear leader Mike Jon Bobbitt il;

index.php

visit July's Photo contest And vote for the 48th regulator's art!!!!

dileas

tess

Well, it was a close race but Midnight Rambler you took it by a nose with this gem:

main.php

PM me your address and I'll have CPGear send the gift certificate your way... congratulations!

Mike Bobbitt said:
Well, it was a close race but Midnight Rambler you took it by a nose with this gem:

main.php

PM me your address and I'll have CPGear send the gift certificate your way... congratulations!

Uhmm Mike,

Target ten oclock  by Armynewsguy got one more vote than him....

Sorry to be the partypooper...Unless I missed something.

Furhter to that, are you gonna say my dedication to you deserves nadda???? absolutely nuthin'

Boy oh boy that's gratitude for ya!

dileas

tess

Muaah I luvs ya boss

Heheh, I liked your pic and rated it appropriately! :) Armynewsguy's upload had more votes, but was rated a bit lower overall. In a sense you could think of it as 6 x 4 stars = 24 vs. 5 x 5 stars = 25. A close race any way you slice it!

Mike Bobbitt said:
Heheh, I liked your pic and rated it appropriately! :) Armynewsguy's upload had more votes, but was rated a bit lower overall. In a sense you could think of it as 6 x 4 stars = 24 vs. 5 x 5 stars = 25. A close race any way you slice it!

So in other words,

I win, or I start banning peoples aises that did not vote.

Long live tess.  All hail!!!

dileas

tess

Max, I'll check in with Matt Fisher on that... thanks for the reminder.

the 48th regulator said:
So in other words,

I win, or I start banning peoples aises that did not vote.

Long live tess.  All hail!!!

dileas

tess
Hail Tess!
:)

Guess I'll have to try harder next time. Congratulations Midnight Rambler  on your photo.

Armynewsguy

Back