• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just for Fun - Christmas Questions!

Celticgirl

Inactive
Reaction score
Christmas-Snoopy-Lights-Tree.jpg

1. When will you decorate for Christmas?

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree?

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed?

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year?

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day?

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties?

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol?

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass?

10. Do you send Christmas cards?

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year?

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?

Celticgirl said:

1. When will you decorate for Christmas? About a week or so before

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree? Artificial

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed? About half

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year? Not sure yet

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day? Depends could be a ham or a full blown turkey dinner

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties? Attend

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol? Don't really have one

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass? No

10. Do you send Christmas cards? Sometimes

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year? Maybe

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? A light dusting would be nice

1. When will you decorate for Christmas?   On the weekend.  Always the last weekend of November

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree?  Artificial pre-lit tree with a remote control :D

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed?  90%  hubby and I just have each other, stocking stuffers and the nephews to buy for.

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year?  A dyson animal ball or 1ct journey pendant. 

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  one present (Christmas PJ's) on christmas eve, the rest on Christmas day.

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day?  Turkey, potato dressing, whipped potatoes, corn niblets, gravy, and rolls.  And for dessert - I'm making dark chocolate peppermint cookies.

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties?    Probably host one this year.

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol?  Carol of the Bells (carol) and Please Come Home for Christmas (by Bon Jovi for song)

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass? Nope.

Yes, working on mine now.

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year?  I work everyday, 24/7/365. 

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?  No.  I'm dreaming of Christmas in Hawaii.  Hubby says I can keep dreaming.

1. When will you decorate for Christmas?   When she tells me to....

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree?  Artificial this year I think

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed?  Just 9er and my duaghter left...Though 9er got an early gift already

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year?  1500W Blue Ray Home theater system...Force Action Lightsaber!

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  I think 9ers family opens there PJ's on the eve.

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day?  What ever gets put in front of me really.

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties?    Working so none of the above

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol?  To be honest I hate christmas so none

Nope

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year?  Yes 

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?  No need to dream, I'm in a place that has snow clear thru to late April

Back from my run. Great answers, so far!  :D

1. When will you decorate for Christmas? Maybe 2 weeks before...earlier if my daughter starts bugging. ;)

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree? I usually do the artifical tree thing, but this year we are at my father's place and he'll probably have a real tree.

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed? About half, I would say

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year? Chocolate!!!

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day, but I think I'll let my daugher open one gift on Christmas Eve this year. Maybe PJs and a DS game.

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day? Turkey with stuffing, veggies, and gravy...always

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties? Not really, no...I went to a mess dinner a few Christmases ago, though...it was very nice

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol? Huron Carol

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass? Usually, yes

10. Do you send Christmas cards? No, although I think about doing it every year...then I never do, lol

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year? No

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? Yes, a little bit of white stuff would be nice, but not too much (too much = shovelling) ;)

Celticgirl said:

1. When will you decorate for Christmas?

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree?

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed?

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year?

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day?

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties?

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol?

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass?

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year?

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?
1. Mom already started :-X

2. Arti.

3. Some?

4. Well, I guess I have it now (xBox 360).

5. Usually like 12 AM Christmas day, since we go to watch my nephews open their gifts.

6. Depends sometimes. Usually Turkey an that kind of stuff.

7. I attend some.

8. Fairytale of New York - Pouges.

9. Nope.

10. Parents do.

11. Nope. But right after x-mas I want to be starting BMQ! ;D

12. Of course!

The Beaver said:
5. Usually like 12 AM Christmas day, since we go to watch my nephews open their gifts.

I think you mean 12 pm  ;D

1. When will you decorate for Christmas?  Already did it last weekend, but that's a bit earlier than normal.

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree?  Artificial.

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed?  Shopping?   ;D  None.

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year?  Anything.

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  Both, at the in-laws Christmas Eve, at home, Day.

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day?  The normal, turkey, potatoes, gravy, stuffing, peas and carrots, rolls, cranberry sauce, pie.........mmmmmm!

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties?    Both, have one to host and others to attend.

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol?  Anything but The Little Drummer Boy, if I hear that more than once, it's too much.

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass?  Used to, but normally not.

10. Do you send Christmas cards?  Nope.

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year?  Not unless I get called in.

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?  It can snow Christmas Eve and melt on Boxing Day as far as I'm concerned, but no such luck!  :(

1. When will you decorate for Christmas? Week or two before Christmas

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree? Hoping for a real one

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed? None

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year? Driving Lessons

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Day

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day? Turkey dinner + many other amazing foods

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties? Attend

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol? Jingle Bells

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass? No

10. Do you send Christmas cards? My parents do

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year? Couple days after christmas

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? Already have snow

1. When will you decorate for Christmas? Not going to - maybe if my roomate does.

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree?  Artificial - a pop up christmas tree in a box from Chapters

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed?  None

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year?  Money and luggage

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  Christmas Day

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day?  The normal, turkey, potatoes, gravy, stuffing, peas and carrots, rolls, cranberry sauce, pie.........whatever my mom cooks

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties?    Won't be here, and don't have any ato attend

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol?  Feliz Navidad

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass?  Nope

10. Do you send Christmas cards?  Nope.

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year? Is the Timmies in KAF open on Christmas Day?

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?  Is it going to snow in Mirage? ........lol.

[/quote]

1. When will you decorate for Christmas? Starting to work on that now.

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree?  Artificial with LED lights... pretty.

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed?  NOTHING!

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year?  Mute button

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  Christmas Day

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day?  What ever in the the deep freezer.

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties?   Mess dinner

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol?  *tumble weed rolls around the forum*

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass? Nay-nay

10. Do you send Christmas cards?  9D'er does...

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year?  Yes  

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?  No because that means I have to FREAKEN WORK!!! I"m unplugging the phone.

1. When will you decorate for Christmas? First weekend in December.

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree?  None this year since we will be in Barcelona.

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed?  80%

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year?  Any hot desktop with the new Intel Core i7 processor and the new ATI graphics processor

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?  Christmas Eve, my wife cannot keep her hands off of them!!!

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day?  This year, tapas in Barcelona ;D

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties?  Not this year but the fireworks are outstanding in Naples on 31 December so I will likely do a party next year for friends.

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol?  Minuit Chrétien with major emphasis on "peuple à genoux".

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass? No.

10. Do you send Christmas cards?  Yes.

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year?  No.

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?  Absolutely not!  Why do you think I exiled myself in Southern Italy!!!!!

1. When will you decorate for Christmas? sooner or later... when I feel like it i guess

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree? Real tree. I love the smell of the real trees

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed? none. zero. zilch. zip. nada. NOTHING. yeah, I gotta pull my socks up

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year? a new car... perferably a large truck... with free gas for life.

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas day for sure.

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day? food, and lots of it. turkey, ham, bread, stuffing, veggies, chocolate, everyone elses left overs...

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties? nope. just me and my family this year.

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol? That light show with the house and christmas lights syncronised to Trans Siberian Orchestra... that was cool. Other than that, I dont really have any favourites

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass? usually yes, my family does.

10. Do you send Christmas cards? not me personally, but I'm sure my parents will.

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year? I'll be working. Not on christmas though.

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? it can't get here fast enough! I WANT TO SKI!!!!!

Celticgirl said:

[size=14pt]1. When will you decorate for Christmas? First week of December

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree? No tree this year

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed? All of it

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year? Nothing I can think of A big bottle of Baileys' Irish Cream

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas Day

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day? Way too much ;D--turkey and prime rib on the barbecue rotisserie will be featured Christmas day at my Mom's

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties? Attend, but mostly obligatory type parties

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol? Silent Night

9. Do you attend a Christmas Eve or 'midnight' church service or mass? Sometimes but not this year because I work on the 24th

10. Do you send Christmas cards? Yes

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year? I'm off between Dec. 25th and Jan. 5th

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? Not really, I'm allergic to snow ;D

Edit to amend question #4 ;)

1. When will you decorate for Christmas?   I won't

2. Real tree, artificial tree, or no tree?  None

3. How much of your Christmas shopping have you completed?  I'll do it on the 24th Dec

4. What would you like the Jolly Fat Guy to bring you this year?  Don't really want anything...  

5. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Christmas day.

6. What do you eat on Christmas Day?  Turkey, and all the fixings.

7. Do you host or attend any holiday parties?  Attend.

8. What is your favourite Christmas song or carol?  Achmed's Christmas carol

10. Do you send Christmas cards?  nope.

11. Do you have to work during the holidays this year? Amazingly no.  

12. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?  No. Keep the white crap on the mountains for the people that like to play tag with trees.....

Back