• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Justin Trudeau hints at boosting Canada’s military spending

The first Western military to succumb to an attack from within

What happens to a country when its military can no longer defend it? That is the question Canadians should be asking right now. The Canadian Armed Forces (caf) is facing an existential crisis.

How did Canada become the first major Western nation to have a military that can’t fulfill its primary reason for existence? There are a myriad of factors at play, but the most important to realize is that it was a deliberate agenda to collapse the Canadian Armed Forces.

Just want to add here - I am NOT a follower, subscriber to this 'Tumpter' - I'm just putting this here as another source to what others believe is occuring to the CAF.

The first Western military to succumb to an attack from within

What happens to a country when its military can no longer defend it? That is the question Canadians should be asking right now. The Canadian Armed Forces (caf) is facing an existential crisis.

How did Canada become the first major Western nation to have a military that can’t fulfill its primary reason for existence? There are a myriad of factors at play, but the most important to realize is that it was a deliberate agenda to collapse the Canadian Armed Forces.

Just want to add here - I am NOT a follower, subscriber to this 'Tumpter' - I'm just putting this here as another source to what others believe is occuring to the CAF.

That was an interesting article, until it went all religious.

so stop reading when you come to those paragraphs. the initial arguments should be considered seriously without allowing your biases (justified or otherwise) to cause us to discard them as right wing propaganda.

And 'Communist Conspiracy' theorist... FFS... journalism like this needs to be treated as toxic waste:

"This is the motivation behind what is happening in the caf. Not all leaders are Communists, but many in top positions are. Mr. Armstrong explained in a 1968 Plain Truth: “It injects trained Communists into many movements and societies—themselves not Communist—and subtly influences them into moves and actions that secretly are Communist-planned and directed. Yet the officers, and most members of such organizations are not, themselves, Communist and do not realize they are being used.” The culture change in the caf, and its radical reorganization, is following this pattern."

so stop reading when you come to those paragraphs. the initial arguments should be considered seriously without allowing your biases (justified or otherwise) to cause us to discard them as right wing propaganda.
There are valid points in the first half of the article.

I don't think its a carefully orchestrated effort to collapse the CAF by the Liberals. I believe the Liberals are too incompetent to plan and execute something like that. I think its more a "Defence? WHo really fucking cares" attitude by the LPC

You ok bub ? Need a dart and a good scream ? Let'er out.

And 'Communist Conspiracy' theorist... FFS... journalism like this needs to be treated as toxic waste:

"This is the motivation behind what is happening in the caf. Not all leaders are Communists, but many in top positions are. Mr. Armstrong explained in a 1968 Plain Truth: “It injects trained Communists into many movements and societies—themselves not Communist—and subtly influences them into moves and actions that secretly are Communist-planned and directed. Yet the officers, and most members of such organizations are not, themselves, Communist and do not realize they are being used.” The culture change in the caf, and its radical reorganization, is following this pattern."

Agreed. Ridiculous.

I don't think its a carefully orchestrated effort to collapse the CAF by the Liberals. I believe the Liberals are too incompetent to plan and execute something like that. I think its more a "Defence? WHo really fucking cares" attitude by the LPC
To be completely honest you could include the rest of political parties as well. Sadly it has pretty much been the case through out Canadian history.

Communists…facists…

To be completely honest you could include the rest of political parties as well. Sadly it has pretty much been the case through out Canadian history.
I agree that all parties have been responsible for the decline of our military. However, with the possible exception of Louis St. Laurent’s government, the Liberals deserve the most blame for the state we’re in. The Conservatives have been marginally better.

Holy Red Scare, Batman…

"Defence? Who really fucking cares" attitude by the people of Canada. FTFY

Never ascribe to conspiracy what can be explained by spontaneous order emerging from the individually applied biases of people abusing position and/or authority.

Never ascribe to conspiracy what can be explained by spontaneous order emerging from the individually applied biases of people abusing position and/or authority.

Like those scary EAs ;)

328097906_4291909047599357_1358143716014571259_n.jpg

Amazing the things you can do if you have money.

Now if only we had stuff to sell and people willing to buy...

Back