• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

keeping contact with your recruiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
My interviewer said I nailed the interview. After I was merit listed I call the RC and the recruiter said I am definitely competitive but I don't understand why I have not receive an offer yet for ACISS when its in demand. Some of my friends already got an offer and they have only been merit listed not too long ago.

Gulruthina said:
My interviewer said I nailed the interview. After I was merit listed I call the RC and the recruiter said I am definitely competitive but I don't understand why I have not receive an offer yet for ACISS when its in demand. Some of my friends already got an offer and they have only been merit listed not too long ago.

Sounds like you need to call your CFRC tomorrow morning, I don't think anyone on here can give you any specifics regarding that. But if its support you're looking for, don't worry I'm sure they will call you sometime before Easter weekend!  :)

Gulruthina said:
Some of my friends already got an offer and they have only been merit listed not too long ago.

Same trade?  Not to mention, did it occur to you that their application was more competitive than yours?

You were also merit listed "not too long ago":

Gulruthina said:
I was merit listed for ACISS on March 16, 2012.

I was just recently added to the merit list as well as ACISS. When I last spoke to my RC, I was advised that my file was still in the QC / Merit List drawer, and that all they were verifying that all my docs were up to date, interview, medical, etc. As a result of this I did not make the date for the most recent ACISS selection board. Perhaps this could be what happened to you as well?

I typically call my RC once every 3 weeks - 1 month to verify my file is still active (it was closed before once by mistake) and that there are no actions needed on my part. I have been told that the next ACISS selection will be sometime now in early June, so I am just focusing on continuing to increase my personal fitness. From my experience (I have been in the process for nearly 2 years now) if there is any drastic action needed on your file, the RC will contact you within a reasonable amount of time.

Hurry up and wait

Hmmm that could be a possibility. Anyways When did your recruiter tell you that the next selection for ACISS is in June? I was told there is another selection coming up on April 27, 2012.

matthew1786 said:
Sounds like you need to call your CFRC tomorrow morning, I don't think anyone on here can give you any specifics regarding that. But if its support you're looking for, don't worry I'm sure they will call you sometime before Easter weekend!  :)

Considering we are not open tomorrow morning that might be difficult.

Gulruthina said:

I told you on the phone (yes that was me you were speaking to on Tuesday), that selections are made at CFRG using criteria only known to them.  I also told you, time spent on the merit list has no bearing on when (or if) you will be selected.  Being merit listed is not a guarantee you will be selected.  All it means is 1) You have no major issues precluding you from joining, 2) Your CFAT and Interview scores are high enough that you can be CONSIDERED for selection.

..and since this has been answered.

If anyone has something relevent to add then just PM a Mod and we can discuss it.
Thanks,
Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back