• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Leadership skills as a Junior NCM/Getting a mba after

Flyingboy444

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi! So currently I am attending University, pursuing an accounting degree. My question is; as a junior NCM in the RCA (Gunner and Bombardier) do you learn any valuable leadership skills that could of value in the civilian world? I am interested in joining the Reg force as a NCM after graduating. Why not Officer? To be honest I do not believe that I have the qualities to be an officer in the Combat trades. Support trades like logistics are a different story. So, do you think employers will consider my 3-5 years as Gunner/Bombardier, valuable? I would be interested in getting a MBA after my service too. Does anyone know if NCMs with degrees do MBAs after their service? I know Officers do but what about NCMs. Lastly, how is it being a NCM with a degree, is there a lot, will I be promoted faster?

To add, I joined 11th field regiment in Guelph in september. So, I would have 4 years of Reserve experience before joining.

Thank you very much 

I am asking about joining the Reg force. Sorry if I posted in the wrong section. If so, can you please recommend a proper section.

Thank you

Back