• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lessening the wait for the call!

army_paralegal

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Is there any way to speed up the process once my file has been listed?

I just want to get my call sooner!!!!!

I called last week and they said my P-res unit should get it within one or two weeks.

I called again too and they said the same thing.

Anything can be done to speed it up?

Nothing can be done to speed up the application process, Sometimes it takes months.. sometimes it takes years.. I know people who waited three years to get their call to join the reg force.. so.. Count yourself lucky you have gotten this far, and wait a bit longer.

Tomas said:
Nothing can be done to speed up the application process, Sometimes it takes months.. sometimes it takes years.. I know people who waited three years to get their call to join the reg force.. so.. Count yourself lucky you have gotten this far, and wait a bit longer.

But, they said it should go to my P-res unit in a week or two. :-/

recruiters in my experience say alot of things that arent exactly true to the letter.. they told me id be doing IT work as a sig op.. hmm not really..
but the recruiter probably was told that from someone higher up.. so you cant blame them

Tomas said:
recruiters in my experience say alot of things that arent exactly true to the letter.. they told me id be doing IT work as a sig op.. hmm not really..
but the recruiter probably was told that from someone higher up.. so you cant blame them

For the record, I am applying as an administrator.

Good then maybe in the future you can keep things running smoothly..

You've waited a month whats another 14 months, i like what kinackus said strap yourself down and do pushups...it works. And I don't know where the admins are but I'm gettin the same message from like 3 different topics here.

ATTENTION: ADMINS spam detected.   ;D

- Just thought you should know, search tool is a beautiful thing.
- Usman

Tomas said:
Good then maybe in the future you can keep things running smoothly..

Thanks, I will. Once I move up in rank!

This week, I will call CFRC Toronto again and I WANT TO SEE SOME RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME PART OF ME JUST FEELS LIKE CALLING CFRC AND JUST SCREECHING AT THE RECRUITER AND CALLING THEM A BUNCH OF LAZY........

army_paralegal said:
Thanks, I will. Once I move up in rank!

This week, I will call CFRC Toronto again and I WANT TO SEE SOME RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!

SOME PART OF ME JUST FEELS LIKE CALLING CFRC AND JUST SCREECHING AT THE RECRUITER AND CALLING THEM A BUNCH OF LAZY........
Wow... because thats the right attitude to have even before getting in...  ::)

army_paralegal said:

army_paralegal said:
In New Zealand, things like this are NOT tolerated.

Try that with the CFRC and you may discover it won't be tolerated here either.

Back