• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for advice for a Career in the Forces.

It depends on your Doctor. Most would probably want to speak with you about your results, just makes sense. Mine however, just forwarded the results to the CF and I didn't know until the recruiting centre called me to tell me everything was good and they were sending it to Ottawa for final approval. Holy 5 second heart attack until he told me everything was fine.

Throughtout this whole process just try to keep in mind that everyone has different experiences - I understand wanting to get feedback to make sure your process is "normal" but you just need to let the process happen and try not to stress too much.

I hope everything works out the way you want!!

I had a lot of people today at work explain that their doctors called them in to say everything was fine. I'm not going to sweat it!

One day at a time.

Delaney1986 said:
It depends on your Doctor. Most would probably want to speak with you about your results, just makes sense. Mine however, just forwarded the results to the CF and I didn't know until the recruiting centre called me to tell me everything was good and they were sending it to Ottawa for final approval. Holy 5 second heart attack until he told me everything was fine.

Throughtout this whole process just try to keep in mind that everyone has different experiences - I understand wanting to get feedback to make sure your process is "normal" but you just need to let the process happen and try not to stress too much.

I hope everything works out the way you want!!

Back