• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for Regiment 32 Comm.'s Information

SolidGold

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

Firstly, I don’t want to beat the proverbial “dead horse,” so if this has already been explained sometime ago, I apologize.

I have been researching joining the 32 Regiment Comm.’s Division as I interested what they may offer me as a trade in considered. My question is regarding getting into contact with someone from that regiment. I have called numerous times with no luck and left messages but have received no call backs. I have also tried to contact them through emails with no response. I even gotten as bold as to head there after work one day and wasn’t able to find anyone that could help.
I was hoping that someone might know the best possible time to head back down there as I am quite determined to get a hold of someone.

Thanks in advanced for your help,
S/G

Do you mean 32 Signals Regiment at Fort York in Toronto ? ??? If they haven't returned your calls or emails then go in next monday, they start parading at 7pm.

What kind of questions do you have? Shoot me a PM and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

Yes, that is the correct location and thank you TSpoon for the times, I will check it out on Monday.

hey dr.phil, I have a couple of them, varies from a basic one that has to do with the Reserves in general such as finding out which trade is available? I am interested in a specific trade and I am just hoping that seeing is the 32 Regiment has a Comm.'s division, they will provide the training.

Any info you got would be much helpful.

Thanks in advanced,
S/Gold

If you still have questions, send me a PM and I'll see if I can help out in any way.

Back