• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking to buy Army Cadet short sleeve T Shirts

Dave Mount said:
Wow, "old guy" you do know everything.   I haven't seen you on in a while.   I will be on nights this weekend, let me know if you are around.
App is in and trying to talk Herb into going back.   He was asked to be 2IC for H coy.
:salute:

Allmost everything.tell Herb to take the job. I will be looking for a tent mate LOL

ouyin2000 said:
Are you sure you know what your talking about? I am positibe you mean the typical Army green issue tshirt...i myself have at least a dozen of them...they give them out at camp like candy

what Brian is looking for, is more of a turtle neck style tshirt with a high collar, from what i understand

I know.. My corps orders these special ones.. we have some of the Army issue ones too, but they fall apart too easily so we get those kind.. i got them at camp too because i requested themm..

Hi armygurl_557, let me know if you can order or get some of these special T shirts in small size. I will gladly pay good money for them.

Thanks
Brian 

I could try.. But our supply officer is on vacation for the next 3 weeks so i cant get them for you until she gets back..

No problem, anytime is good. I'll pay you $300.00 for six, if you can actually get them. 

Thanks
Brian

Back