• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking to Buy Tan or Olive Green Shemagh

W

Wilson601

I'm Looking to pick up one of those shemagh (middle eastern scarf/headress) if anyones got one I'd be very interested. I saw the brits wearing them on TV and I've seen a few of the jump guys running around with them as scarves in pet. Second, I'm trying to find a competitivly price U.S Army ALICE pack in OD green (not woodland)   Thanks a bundle guys. :skull:

Check on Ebay.

I got a set of 3 for about $20.

They have alice packs there as well.

Surplus stores are pretty good to, at Supply Sgt in Edmonton I picked up a British issue shemagh for pretty cheap, an a small US ALICE pack in OD for a decent price from Seals Action Gear in Calgary.

I have a case of these that are original British issue from the first gulf war in stock in desert if anybody is interested email me

Found some OD ones at a place here in Brisbane for $15.95 each. A group buy might lower the cost, and a one off shipping charge to boot might make this idea worth thinking about. Remember too the CDN $$ is worth more too, so you'd get a bigger bang for your buck.

if you are interested, I'll ask about a group buy (say 10 or more) and ship them for ya etc. Shipping aint that bad for $$ either.

PM or email me if you'd like.

Cheers,

Wes

Back