• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

looking: winter white helmet cover

Must resist urge to ask cadet why he needs winter white helmet cover!!!

*gives up resisting* Why do you need a winter white helmet cover?  Last I checked cadets did NOT wear helmets. =T

Also Im going to give you a canned answer,  If you really REALLY feel that you are less of a cadet because you dont have a helmet cover to add to your kit collection then perhaps you need to rethink your priorities.  Try surplus.

we wear helmets all the time and the reason i need one is for winter traning with the reserve unit

cadets training with reserve units......this has wrong written all over it.

PV

Cpl. Cadieux said:
we wear helmets all the time and the reason i need one is for winter traning with the reserve unit

Somehow I doubt the real soldiers would take kindly to a cadet running around dressed as one...

Blakey said:
If it is so important that you wear a white cam cover for a helmet, then I would suggest you see the "reserve" untit, QM and they can issue you one.

Well Said...Plus....think...you are learning winter survival NOT winter warfare...If you got lost in full whites it would be harder to find you ;)

cadets training with reserve units......this has wrong written all over it.

this is only for cadets 16 and older

If it is so important that you wear a white cam cover for a helmet, then I would suggest you see the "reserve" untit, QM and they can issue you one.

they dont issue equipment to cadets

Well Said...Plus....think...you are learning winter survival NOT winter warfare...If you got lost in full whites it would be harder to find you ;)

and we are learning winter cam and concealment

If you use the quote function it's easier to read...

Cpl. Cadieux said:
Where did your uniform come from then? ;) Generally, if something is needed it should be issued. Odds are you don't need one if they're not being issued.
Cpl. Cadieux said:
Could always just bury yourself in the snow...

[QUOTE author=Cadieux]

this is only for cadets 16 and older

[/quote]

Which explains why you need it when you are 15.  Yes I read your profiles people.

[quote author=Cadieux]
[/quote]

Then you dont need it to go out with them.

[quote author=Cadieux]

[/quote]

If they thought you needed Winter Whites for cam and concealment then they would issue them.

In closing...You will NOT get issued kit here.

Remember the 11th commandment:  If you need it they will issue it to you.  If you bring something better or different than everyone else, you face the wrath of the almighty RSM.

There's alot of harshness in this thread isn't there? lol

If the kid wants to spend his/her money on kit, then so be it.  It's the beauty of a free market economy.

I'd suggest you call Dave's Army Surplus and see what they've got available.  www.davesarmysurplus.com

Which explains why you need it when you are 15.   Yes I read your profiles people.

true but u see my CO knows that i can handle something like this

If they thought you needed Winter Whites for cam and concealment then they would issue them.

not true, we have to use our own equipment

We don't NEED this stuff...we WANT this stuff...and Cpl. Cadieux and I are the cam and concealment teachers...that's why we ask for this stuff.

Alright leave the guy alone. If he wants to buy a helmet cover then he can. He may not need one but if he wants to but it...it's his decision.

Guys, I don't surf the buy/sell/trade forums too often because I shouldn't have to.   If someone wants to buy/sell/trade GI Joe Dolls, that's their game and there is no reason why they should have to justify their hobbies, past-times, or how they want to spend their money to the rest of you guys.

If you don't have anything to post regarding the transaction requested, keep it to yourself.

Back