• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lots of assault packs. Plate carrier. All O.B.O.

chriscalow

Inactive
Reaction score
First up:

Camelbak bfm in desert digital cam. Barely used. Asking $125 o.b.o.

Next is a 5.11 rush 24 in coyote brown. Bag is used but in good shape. Hoping to get $75 o.b.o.

Next is a replica blackhawk r.a.p.t.o.r. X1 in CADPAT. Bag is never used. $50 o.b.o.

Finally for bags is a replica blackhawk patrol pack. Slightly used but in very good shape. Colour is black. Looking for $50 again, o.b.o.

And the last item today is a Condor modular plate carrier in coyote brown. Has 4 built in mag pouches. Includes 5.11 double/double mag pouch (4 mags total) and a condor double double. A 5.11 hydration bottle (nalgene type) carrier. And if you are lucky enough to be allergy free and o/rh/pos I will throw in a blackhawk individual first aid kit pouch. Rig has not been used. Looking for $200 for the whole deal. O.B.O.

If you want to make multiple purchase, let me know via email and we will make a deal that works for you.

Reason for selling : as you can see, I just have too much kit. Made a baby, now I need diapers.

Contact me at fergee13@hotmail.com for questions/offers. Pictures available via email by request.

Got any pictures of the Condor modular plate carrier?

I got your email. Just nagging 9Der about it. Hoping Santa will be nice to me. Wait out for my email. =D

On other notes, anyone here experience Condor before? I got a drop pouch, and I don't see anything flaw with it. Anyone's input would be great. Plate Carrier market is a little new to me.

Regards,
TN2IC

I've used a Condor 3 Day Pack before.  It was good brand new, but after about 3 months the seams were starting to stretch/tear.  By a year, some of the straps had broken clean off.  I wasn't overloading the pack either, just moderate use for camping or to and from school, etc.  YMMV

Back