• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Lt.-Gen. Jennie Carignan chosen as next chief of the defence staff

Last CoC I tried to watch on the DWAN was, ironically, a certain LGen Eyre being appointed Chief of Military Personnel, and Commander, Military Personnel Command.

The GAF factor for this COC ceremony seems pretty low. 9:45 this morning I get a dwan email saying the COC ceremony is at 10:30. There's no MS team's link so watch it on Facebook or YouTube.
You got more than me, I have not seen any email traffic with info about it.

Can ARes members sign a pay sheet for a half day if they video themselves watching it? :)
They most certainly can sign a pay sheet. Now getting someone to action it in the pay system is another matter. 😁

Reading this chain it appears that my concerns may have been valid. At least no matter what happens at most I will have to deal with it for 2 years.

Reading this chain it appears that my concerns may have been valid. At least no matter what happens at most I will have to deal with it for 2 years.
to add the CDS is not all powerful, there are checks and balances and bureaucrats in the system

to add the CDS is not all powerful, there are checks and balances and bureaucrats in the system
yes but at the moment it appears that they are all on the same page so will be pushing the agenda and only checking those that don't fully support it.

Back