• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 18th selection calls?

BobbyCarr57

Inactive
Reaction score
So, since the March 18th selections are in effect, who's hoping for a call in early April?

I was merit listed for infantry back in February, so fingers crossed for the big call!

I was merit listed for Combat engineer on March 5th. Is is true calls will be going out the first week of April?

I got merit listed at the end of January hoping my wait will be worth it! going for Marine Engineer.

I was informed by a Recruiting Officer that calls would be going out two weeks after March 18th so, yes the first week of April.

Neither call on my end, the following link should provide you with the necessary information:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/112790/post-1301204#new

Topic is already under discussion there. Its the main thread for selection dates.

Well, if it's true that people have already received calls for the March 18th selections, I'd be a little disappointed. My Recruiting Centre has been very kind to me since I started the process and they said calls would go out early April. I'll probably head back there Friday and see what's up.

DAA said:
Selections were done two weeks ago, if you haven't been called by now, you probably didn't get selected.

This is from DAA in the recruiting forum about the March 18th selections. Sorry folks

I have been in process for DEO Infantry and Artillery for a year now and was led to belive by the CFRC Toronto that positions for these occupations would be opening April 1.  I spoke with them yesterday and they said that I am still in contention for the few openings coming down the line, so there might still be calls going out.  Not that I'm expecting one, but if you're DEO and from Toronto you might get a call soon.

Now I might be wrong, I have been led astray in the past by things told to me by the CFRC.

Regardless, I'm not holding my breath, if I don't make it this round I'm in for another year long wait (after my medical and interview are re-done).

If we do not receive a call this April does anyone know when the next opportunity will be?

Conrod94 said:
I was merit listed for Combat engineer on March 5th. Is is true calls will be going out the first week of April?

where did you guys get this form. I passed only the April 8th Physical, I want to know if there is anything on my file.

Back