• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2008 BMQ

d.otto

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone starting BMQ at St Jeans March 12th?
Where ya from, how old are and anything else you wanna throw on here. :warstory:

my bmq is scheduled for 12 march. im from ottawa area, 23 yrs old and going in for avn tech.

I'm from Vancouver, but currently I'm living in Chatham, ON.  I'm joining Comms Rsch.

i'm being sworn in on the 8th, flying out on the 10th and starting BMQ on the 12th I'm 26 years old and I'm going for Combat Eng.

good luck to all of you  :pushup: :salute: :cdn:

i just had an idea, I'm flying out of Hamilton at 10:45am on Saturday, if we are all arriving at roughly the same time we could all meet up and share a cab to CFLRS

I just added you to my msn(amcloud) , I'm flying out of Pearson, I'll find out the time tomorrow

I will be starting BMQ on March 12 also! I hope to be finding out what time my flight is in the next few days. I will be leaving from Saskatoon.

Flying there March 11th, starting March 12th. I'm 24, from Newfoundland, going for Boatswain.

AMcLeod said:
i just had an idea, I'm flying out of Hamilton at 10:45am on Saturday, if we are all arriving at roughly the same time we could all meet up and share a cab to CFLRS

With regards to sharing cabs if there are more then 9 of us landing at the same time they will send military transportation to get us. everyone post their landing times and lets see if we'll get to chill in the back of a bus together :salute:

I'm being sworn in on the 7th and heading in on the train from Kitchener on the 10th, see you all there.

If anyone has a scanner (or an electronic copy) and can send me a copy of the joining instructions, it would be greatly appreciated, I just got the call today (er, I guess yesterday judging by the face of the clock right now) and they haven't sent me anything yet.

EDIT: 21y/o going for combat engineer.

Nic

I'm guessing my landing time will be about 11:45 cause i can't see the total fight time from Hamilton to Montreal to be more then one hour

I just got the call at 1630 hrs. Waawho! I cant wait. Ill be swore in at 0830 on the 8th march at CFRC Vancouver, and leave on the 10th to St. Jean. See ya guys there.

im still hoping to get in. Congrats to you guys. Lucky you found this forum and can get to know each other before hand. Should make those first days easier. Good luck! dont waste all your money in montreal!

Back