• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mark III Boots - Polishing...

I did the BFT once in WWB, what a mistake. Most of the back of my heel was rubbed raw by them. Nothing like hobbling for 3 weeks.

I'm pretty sure everyone can agree that the new boots while better in some instances (I do like the speed lacing and the fact they have Vibram soles) they are much less than perfect.

KellGunner said:
I'm pretty sure everyone can agree that the new boots while better in some instances (I do like the speed lacing and the fact they have Vibram soles) they are much less than perfect.

Deja vu.  Not to be condescending, but in all seriousness, this is almost word for word what someone stated a few years ago on an identical topic.  Eventually we all seem to come to the same conclusions.

George Wallace said:
Deja vu.  Not to be condescending, but in all seriousness, this is almost word for word what someone stated a few years ago on an identical topic.  Eventually we all seem to come to the same conclusions.

Wouldn'd it be nice if they would just make a boot that were as close to perfect as possible???

I also understand that there is no such thing as a perfect boot as often the case one excellent feature in a boot added to another excellent feature kind of make it zero out, you want lightweight footware? you make it out of lightweight materials, but guess what?  You often get a boot that isnt going to last as long for the same price.

KellGunner said:
Wouldn'd it be nice if they would just make a boot that were as close to perfect as possible???

;D

That would entail all of us to have the perfect foot to put in the boot.

George Wallace said:
;D

That would entail all of us to have the perfect foot to put in the boot.

Which is why they have that new sizing system, unfortunately they do not take into account orthopedic insoles.

KellGunner said:
Which is why they have that new sizing system, unfortunately they do not take into account orthopedic insoles.

Or the fact that a foot is three dimensions, not two.  Or that fact that a woman's heel is usually much narrower than a man's.  Or the fact that no two people have the same foot............          Need I go on?  ::)

Back