• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

sapperboysen

Reaction score
It appears that JTF2 will be featured in the game as one of the playable multiplayer teams. It will be "blue on blue" as the developer put it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNQFig_258A

Looking forward to this game,  I liked the last Medal of Honor that came out in 2010. Single player was cool, kinda short though, hopefully they make this single player campaign last a bit longer, as well as more freedom in where you can go.

In addition to the single player campaign there is going to be a co-op campaign separate from the single player story. Sounds like it should have some more replay value then the last game.

I'm a big fan of the MOH series... especially the original few like BreakThrough.  The last game they brought out had a decent solo-campaign but never really got the chance to play the online portion of it.  Really looking forward to seeing how they bring this new game together... and a nice touch to have a little Canadian rep. in there.  Any release dates in set form yet?

Kitty88 said:
Any release dates in set form yet?

Seriously?  This info is very easy to find. MoH like every other game has a website with release info,  you can also google release dates, etc.

23 Oct 2012 is the North American release date.

I've been thinking of buying it just for the fact I can play as a Canadian in it, that alone sells it to me.

Canadian.Trucker said:
I've been thinking of buying it just for the fact I can play as a Canadian in it, that alone sells it to me.

Hahaha same here, how ever it's going to annoying in a way because now there is going to be a large influx of video game kids asking recruiters "how do I become JTF2" blah blah blah.

The title of "Warfighter" makes me think it caters to people of very low intelligence and standards.  ::)

It like calling a teacher a "thingssayer"  >:D

I'm still waiting for this game: http://youtu.be/yuTkgi7scKo

Back