• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medals

M

Magma

I collect old medals I have more US then Canadian/British since there so hard to find. I check EBAY at least once a week for them, anyone know a site that sells repelicas for decent prices?  I have a Minature Victoria Cross and I would like a Full Size Swing Mount one but any place I look is like 500$ and up. I just recently found http://www.militarystore.com.au/ but its Austrialian and well shipping is a little much. So anyone know a place for replicas or something?

Also a nice display case would be nice

Hey Magma, shipping can't be that bad, as it should be under $10 via AIR Economy. Ask for shipping this way, and you'll save ( I ship stuff to Canada and the USA frequently). I'll hunt around here for 'swing mount' rtypes and I'll get back to ya.

Remember your dollar is stronger too.   ;D

Cheers,

Wes

EDIT: try www.themilitaryworkshop.com - this is a shop just down the road here in Enoggera in greater Brisbane. A super place and friendly as hell. I spent an hour chatting to the manager a couple of weeks a go.

Email him, and good luck.

Wes

I am looking for anywhere that has the General Campaign star mini medal.If anyone knows who has it pm me.

I sell them through my website

www.defencemedals.ca

$12.00 plus $1.50 shipping

Wesley H. Allen said:
Hey Magma, shipping can't be that bad, as it should be under $10 via AIR Economy. Ask for shipping this way, and you'll save ( I ship stuff to Canada and the USA frequently). I'll hunt around here for 'swing mount' rtypes and I'll get back to ya.

Remember your dollar is stronger too.   ;D

Cheers,

Wes

EDIT: try www.militaryworkshop.com - this is a shop just down the road here in Enoggera in greater Brisbane. A super place and friendly as heck. I spent an hour chatting to the manager a couple of weeks a go.

Email him, and good luck.

Wes

Thanks for the link but I hate to be the one to say...it doesnt work :(

Grunt_031 said:
I sell them through my website

www.defencemedals.ca

$12.00 plus $1.50 shipping

I got a few mini ones on Ebay from you :D

I ammended it, my stupid mistake, so give it a go on www.themilitaryworkshop.com and contact him for your needs. I know they do heaps of mounting and sell replica/replacment medals, including the VC, etc.

Cheers,

Wes

Part of his shop is totally dedicated to medal mounting, minitures and full size gongs. Email him and let him know of your specific 'wants'.

Since the site is new, that part might not be on there yet.

Cheers,

Wes

Back