• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical Frequency

glxsskingdxm

Inactive
Reaction score
Short question here. Just searching around. Not technically enrollment medical, more of a question about accessing Medical Services.

As I understand, under age 40 the enrolment medical is good for a few years.
However, are you permitted (If not Reg Force) to still have an annual checkup? (Civilian or not)

However, are you permitted (If not Reg Force) to still have an annual checkup? (Civilian or not)

What does your civilian GP say? He/she is the one to answer that question.

I am a Class A or a Class B Reservist who serves for less than 180 days per year. How does this determine my entitlements to health care beyond immediate needs?

Beyond the evaluation and meeting of your immediate health needs, the CAF will provide future care for a service-related injury or illness.
In this situation, care is limited to that injury or illness. The CAF will provide care until you can be transferred safely to a civilian health care provider.
For chronic medical conditions, injuries, or illnesses unrelated to your reserve service, you must consult a civilian care provider.

Back