• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical Notes -- Return to Recruiter?

lukek22

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I'm just curious as to whether I'd return the medical forms completed by my Doctor to the Recruiter, or send them off as a letter to the address on the envelope they were given to me in.

Thanks,

Luke

Bring them in to the nurse, it’s a lot faster that way. This is what I did.

munky99999 said:
Bring them in to the nurse, it’s a lot faster that way. This is what I did.

Maybe, but it may not be the correct procedure.

I'd suggest you let someone who recruits for a living answer the question.

Kincanuks would know best (and will work his way into the thread soon)

lukek22 said:
Hello, I'm just curious as to whether I'd return the medical forms completed by my Doctor to the Recruiter, or send them off as a letter to the address on the envelope they were given to me in.

Thanks,

Luke

If you can bring them to the CFRC/D and give them to the medical person or mail them to the address on the envelope.

Stupid question, but anyway, I'll jump in and ask it ::)

If one were to mail one of these medical notes, should one put their return address on it?

Stupid question:

When you mail anything, do you put your return address on it?

Yeah... I'm just an idiot.

What'll happen to the letters? Will they throw them out since theres no return address?

*goes back to banging head off of wall*

I suggest you spend some time doing something more productive than self-abuse. Perhaps some telephone calls might be in order? Or even a visit?

Then, feel free to smack yourself.

Oh, I'm going to call-righth now, actually. then I'll return to beating myself up :-[

Back