• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet and Greet In Vancouver!

MedTech said:
190029 Apr 07

Sorry, it's the old sig in me, I've got to correct your DTG.  Should read 291900 :D

And a meet on a Sunday night?  Enjoy.  And I'll organize another one when I'm back on the left, er best, I mean, West coast.

OH!!!  :o I cant believe I got that wrong!!! FIXED! :D Thanks AirMich. Ya... that's true... damnations. Okay, it shall be the 28!

airmich said:
Sorry, it's the old sig in me, I've got to correct your DTG.  Should read 291900 :D

I suppose I should correct your DTG and make it 291900T Apr 07, or should we make it 300200Z Apr 07.  You have a choice.  ;D

I didn't want to confuse any of them too much George!  And isn't BC in "U" time right now?

airmich said:
And I'll organize another one when I'm back on the left, er best, I mean, West coast.

Preferably one on the island  ;D; a trip to mainland including accommodations will set me back a tad too far.

I'll be in Vancouver that weekend.  I may come.  Can somebody please confirm the date and time as you guys are confusing me with all the changes and change backs.

Med.Tech said:
I'll be in Vancouver that weekend.  I may come.  Can somebody please confirm the date and time as you guys are confusing me with all the changes and change backs.

Wow, you're the confusing one with the same name (albeit the ".") as the originator of the meet!  As for the meet itself, it is on Sat 28 Apr starting at 1900hrs Vancouver time.

Too bad I just checked in here now. I am in Vancouver, but  I will be moving my daughter up to Cranbrook that weekend. Hopefully I will be able to make a next one! Have fun all.

Med.Tech said:

Didnt i have a talk with you the other day.......

I can't make it down, but keep us updated with pictures and stories!  ;D

:o wow... maybe... maybe... we might have to change the dates? :| There aren't many people coming at this moment  :-\

MedTech said:
:o wow... maybe... maybe... we might have to change the dates? :| There aren't many people coming at this moment  :-\

Have the meet an greet in Vic and I will make it for sure ;D

MedTech said:

I would love to go. I will keep checking back in the (faint) hope you guys change the date!

Yup. It has been decided that the date WILL be changed. This is why I asked everyone in the area to give a rough availability. So everyone can come!Anyways, it's been decided that it is  now a TBA thing. Under 5 people just isnt any fun (no offence guys). Not to mention that the 28th is the Garrison Mil Ball, which would I guess explain the lack of attendance.

If the Vancouver area .caERs would like to get to gether, please, PLEASE provide a rough availability!  ;D

2 weeks notice this time! :D

Meet and Greet in Vancouver on the 08Jun07
Time: 1800-2200 (or later)
Place: Malone's Bar and Grill in Kitsalano, Vancouver
Address: 2210 Cornwall St @ Yew
Phone#: 604-737-7777

Please post to let me know if you're coming. Remember, since it's Friday, wear your Red Shirts! :D

Back