• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meet Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkplugs said:
Nooooooo!  Stop peer-pressuring meeee!  *hides eyes*

Gee, I thought you were one of the cool kids, I though you could hang.  Come on guys, Little Miss Sparky Two Shoes can't open the link.  Lets go throw rocks at old man Jenkin's place.  :p

Sparkplugs said:
Nooooooo!  Stop peer-pressuring meeee!  *hides eyes*

Want him to stop...simply rhyme these words to the music   >:D

Da be be da doo doo
Da be be da doo doo
Da be be da doo doo
Da Da be be be

see....simple huh?

There's no peer pressure like internet peer pressure ... anyway, it's only one little click ......

zipperhead_cop said:
Gee, I thought you were one of the cool kids, I though you could hang.  Come on guys, Little Miss Sparky Two Shoes can't open the link.  Lets go throw rocks at old man Jenkin's place.   :p

Throwing rocks is good.  It won't make me have that song stuck in my head for the next 8 weeks or so.  The last thing I need is to be singing the Hamster Dance song at my swearing in ceremony tomorrow, lol.

Sparkplugs said:
Throwing rocks is good.  It won't make me have that song stuck in my head for the next 8 weeks or so.  The last thing I need is to be singing the Hamster Dance song at my swearing in ceremony tomorrow, lol.

So now you'll be the only one not singing it .... ?

Michael O'Leary said:
So now you'll be the only one not singing it .... ?

Aw man, as much as I don't want to be the odd one out, I'm the only one swearing in in my city tomorrow, so I have no worries about the hamster dance song.  Even though I can hear it starting in the back of my mind already.  Grrrr.  ;D

Sparkplugs said:
I can hear it starting in the back of my mind already.  Grrrr.   ;D

hehehehe  ;D

Remember...this thread started out with "Fear the Bunny" warning

I cant believe this thread produced five pages.
I cant believe I read five pages of insane rants about bunnies.
I cant believe Im contributing to the fifth page.

Sig Mullet said:
I cant believe this thread produced five pages.
I cant believe I read five pages of insane rants about bunnies.
I cant believe Im contributing to the fifth page.

That's ok...you can do it...see it wasn't hard was it? that's a good little bunny  ;D

Now, about that contribution....    I'm waiting  waiting 

Like the bunny? Be a bunny.  Get your bunny name here

For interests sake, since he started this damn thread, Paracowboy is now: Puddles Hucklebunny

Ooop, forgot to put my own: Cuddles Choco-paws  (MMmmm, chocolate... ;D)

navymich said:
Like the bunny? Be a bunny.  Get your bunny name here

For interests sake, since he started this damn thread, Paracowboy is now: Puddles Hucklebunny

I, Sammy Floppy Ears think that Puddles Hucklebunny has not only taken his bunny off of his profile, but I think Puddles Hucklebunny has abandoned us all together!!  :eek:

I happen to be Bugs Velvet Ears the 2nd duke of Easter.

Rory said:
I happen to be Bugs Velvet Ears the 2nd duke of Easter.

Bugs Velvet Ears ? Gee, that must have cost a bundle...all they gave me was Sammy Floppy Ears and that with no rank of royalty....methinks you never got the dukeship  ::)

GAP said:
Bugs Velvet Ears ? Gee, that must have cost a bundle...all they gave me was Sammy Floppy Ears and that with no rank of royalty....methinks you never got the dukeship  ::)

Did you get the sexy outfit to wear with those ears like my wife did?  My wife's bunny ears look pretty cute, and not at all floppy  >:D

First Para gets a haircut, now hes introduced us to an evil bunny bent on domination of the world.....Methinks Para's been possessed.

So the dukeship may be a ruse. Sounded good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back