• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merged Quotes and Sayings Thread; some useful, some junk

• Thread starter Thread starter DnA
  • Start date Start date
How about my favourite from my mom when ANYTHING is going badly: 

"It's okay, you're just building character".

Parents: Never say "Oh, my child would never do that"

Funny, my Mom told me that.

My favorite has to be, " JUst because they make it in your size doesnt mean you should wear it"

Also I have a friend and she is quite religious and well... I am not hehe, dont ask me how we get along, but whenever i do something or say something bad hehe she says "You're making baby jesus cry" haha i love that one.

My parents were always good for the old "When I was your age, I walked 20 miles to school uphill naked in a snowstorm." gotta love your parents. hehe >:D

Whenever my brother and would get a little cocky with my Dad and challange him to anything remotely physical my Dad would always say this:  "Don't let fear stop you, but don't let your mouth make a fool of your face"....My Dad has never ever ever hit us but it always made us think twice before going too far with him.

Bojangles

My favorite threat from my dad was " Do you want a size nine up your ass" He was in the army and those boots hurt, so needless to say i shut my mouth when he pulled that line out hehe.  >:D

not sure if this is exactly what you're all looking for but regarding kilts...

"good girls ask, bad girls find out"

Well, my mom gave me some advice not to long ago... she told me.

"never ever have children, they ruin your life." that made me feel good about myself lol

-KaT

Just because you can doesn't mean you have to... applies to many things. Most things I do really... warnings are really dares in disguise.

"you are all tigers, there's no donkeys in my battalion"

Cheers Tess

"on the bus......off the bus...........what are you doing off the buss ?"

"Its been like that for the last 20 f'ing years, if you don't like it...get the f**k out !!"

This was a fav of my parents when I was in high school "If you don't like it leave, and dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out" >:D

My personal favorite is "Now what the hell did you go and do that for?" Last time i heard that was when i was getting sewn back together.

Back