• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merritt Listed for March Selection date

c91williamson

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all,

After what felt like an eternity I have finally completed everything and made the Merritt list just in time for March Selections!

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and if you have any idea of what day in March they might start sending out offers?

Thanks in advance!

Congrats! I have my CFAT February 10th, hopefully my medical and everything will follow very shortly to get merit listed by march, My trade is considered "in demand" so I'm hoping that speed's up the process a bit, what did you apply for?

There's a whole thread for this, use the search bar.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/13064/post-1285039/topicseen.html#new

I applied for Vehicle Tech which is also an "in demand" job at the moment. how about yourself?

And thank you SMG but i have read that thread over the last couple days just wanted to get a little more personal with some people who i may have a chance of seeing at BMQ going for my own trade

c91williamson said:
I applied for Vehicle Tech which is also an "in demand" job at the moment. how about yourself?

I am also applying for Vehicle Tech, if everything go's well, maybe I'll see you in March!

Congrats ! I'm currently waiting for my interview with my file manager to be booked, I've been told they start loading infantry in March and April so maybe I'll see you there if things go as planned  ;D  :salute:

Got a phone call from CFRC Vancouver with a job offer this morning for Vehicle Tech! Swearing in on the 19th of Feb, Leaving home on the 22nd!

Can't believe this is finally happening. I am beyond words to describe how happy I am!

Has anyone else received a phone call?

c91williamson said:
Got a phone call from CFRC Vancouver with a job offer this morning for Vehicle Tech! Swearing in on the 19th of Feb, Leaving home on the 22nd!

Can't believe this is finally happening. I am beyond words to describe how happy I am!

Has anyone else received a phone call?

Congrats!  I will be seeing you there!

Congrats on the good news guys ! My file manager asked me to call him next week to book an interview for my trade (infantry) so hopefully I get merit listed in time for march selections !

My CFAT is scheduled for Februray 25th so I am hoping that the speed afterwards is decent so that I can make selections. Anyways Congrats to you all!

c91williamson said:
Hey all,

After what felt like an eternity I have finally completed everything and made the Merritt list just in time for March Selections!

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat and if you have any idea of what day in March they might start sending out offers?

Thanks in advance!

The selection date in March is the 18th. I am still waiting for my medical and interview and I just spoke with my recruiter today and he is going to push for me to get a scheduling asap, so I hope I can get everything done by the 18th because I am super pumped. Let me know if you think I can make it or if time has run out lol :)  Also, do you know if there is a selection in April?

I have finally completed everything and have been merit listed for march selections, hopefully i get one of the infantry soldier spots !

DeadEye229 said:
I have finally completed everything and have been merit listed for march selections, hopefully i get one of the infantry soldier spots !

Congrats!!! I am hoping to get in for March as well. I still have to do my interview and medical. How long did it take for you to schedule both of these? My recruiter told me that he was going to push the schedulers for me.

lCS said:
Congrats!!! I am hoping to get in for March as well. I still have to do my interview and medical. How long did it take for you to schedule both of these? My recruiter told me that he was going to push the schedulers for me.
i got my medical scheduled mid january and my interview was scheduled about a month later. my recruiting center was low on staff so i had to do alot of waiting

Back