• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Looks for New Home for Commandos

Oh!  By the way......now that we have told you this......we will have to kill ya!  Grin

Sorry People have tired 25 plus serbs could do it what makes you think you can!

Cutter2001ca said:

edit: removed comment. in hindsight, not a good thing to say. My apologies gents.

Now that your and air force guy, don't forget all that you knew when you were in Pet.

I concur Arnprior would be as good as any spot...except the area is too close to a major highway, and the hundreds of thousand eyes that drive by there daily.

I was going to commen ton the last post but I will not
If you think Pet is not a fish bowl well boy you have to look around once in a while or sit in Tim hortons and listen or have a hair cut.  Information is passed so fast its almost impossible is keep things quiet. So why should a unit like the JTF not be placed likea place like Petawawa ? Yes they have buildings there and vehicles. They need a place to be when they come up thats there own. Petawawa attracts enough media attention by itself. Not what the JTF needs. If this is OTL then maybe we all should step back take a deep breath and remember that everything does not center around Petawawa. But these are my two cents and if they are muddying up the puddy go jump into another one because I may think the same about yours

Petawawa is like anyother base. I have been to Bragg, that is the US Army's SF base. It is no different than Petawawa, Gagetown, etc. The only thing that is different is it has Delta in the back forty, 82 and SF out front. Then you have the SAS, I have been on tours with them. And being secret is not the main threat. They want the enemy know, for what they do will scare, not what you think they do. By the way  my family and I enjoyed Petawawa, cannot wait to get back next yr.  :evil: :tank:

Every time 7 blacked out SUV's pull up to the PMQ's in Ottawa you don't think there is any talking going on?

Cause we arn't drunk, and we know how to properly set up an ambush.....

Yowza,

I am staying outta this one folks....

tess

BTW i am the one figure eleven without the stick up the arse on the right side...

:-X

Cutter2001ca said:

I took it as meaning that he was done in at least 25 times, so....

"BTW i am the one figure eleven without the stick up the arse on the right side..."

Glad I'm not giving the fire control order on THAT!  ;D

Tom

Why not the old Air Force base at Uplands (Ottawa). What about buying back the old  Defienbunker (previous post) would be a good plan. Trenton would be another option. I am sure that if we need some land in Ontario and near Ottawa then some can be found.

Forlorn Hope said:
Why not the old Air Force base at Uplands (Ottawa). What about buying back the old  Defienbunker (previous post) would be a good plan. Trenton would be another option. I am sure that if we need some land in Ontario and near Ottawa then some can be found.

Hehe. That would be an interesting place (Uplands) to set them up. Much of the real-estate on the former base is now used by businesses involved with the airport. There really isn't much left of CFB Ottawa or whatever it was called. A very small self help housing / PMQ area, the golf course , curling club, and that is pretty much it! Plus it is surrounded by houses... with more being built all of the time!

Back