• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC)

OttCap said:
Great, thank you. I figured the clerk will contact me with more information, so far she's only asked how I want to travel there and I haven't heard since.

Will I even have time for PT there? I workout every day, I know we are supposed to act natural at MPAC, but would going for PT after course seem like I'm trying too hard? I don't want to come off the wrong way.

When you arrive at your MPAC location, the assessors will give you details on where the gym and is and when you can use it.

Brazeaud said:
Hi all,

Does anyone know the MPAC dates for 2017?

Thanks

I don't have a confirmed list, there is supposed to be one scheduled for April.

I was told there is an mpac this month. And told there will be another in 2 or 3 months.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

LunchMeat said:
I don't have a confirmed list, there is supposed to be one scheduled for April.

Thanks for the reply LunchMeat!

cfash said:
Anyone else awaiting?

Yep, Hopefully hear something soon

I just got an email that stated that currently there are no scheduled MPAC dates since they are changing the way they are holding the MPAC assessments. Has anyone else heard about this and if so do you have any more information regarding the changes? As well if anyone else happens to know roughly when they will resume loading MPAC. Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

Just following up, does anyone have any updates on the status of MPAC? And potentially when the next one will be held?

There must be a backlog of candidates by now I imagine

Following this for the 2 above posts as well...would like some more information about the next MPAC/more about the possible changes happening this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard from the recruiting office, they are not doing MPAC anymore. They are now doing MP selection processing (MSPS) but no details have been released on it yet.

Thanks for the update. I'm really curious on what this means though and what the new process entails. Hope more info gets released soon.  [:D 

Hi Brazeaud!

When I asked my recruiter about it earlier this week, she didn't have any information about the next MPOAC date for MPO applicants, but she didn't tell me about this MP Selection Processing either. Maybe I asked her too soon and she received the information later this week, but I don't want to bother her with and endless tide of questions. Do you happen to know if the MPO trade is affected by this change too, by any chance? ;)

Thanks!

Hey pyro,

Not sure if this applies to the MPO trade as well.

I received the email on Thursday and the recuirter said once they have information they are emailing all the MP applicants

Allright! Just like everyone else, I'll have to wait anyway, so it's really not a big deal. I was just being curious.  ;)

Thanks Brazeaud, and good luck!

Sir Robert Peel said:
Just checking in, has anyone heard anything yet? Im getting too anxious.  [:D

I go in for my interview and medical on the 26th, Ill ask the interviewing officer about it and post here if nothing has been shared yet.

The new process has a couple of kinks which are being worked through.  The initial priority was to get the BIIs done on all CT/OT pers to line them up for the QL3 starting in late summer.  Next up is to work through the Direct Entry files in order to line them up for BMQ in the fall with a QL3 start date in mid-Jan.

Just be patient, particularly if you are in the Kingston/Toronto/Hamilton/London/Windsor areas, as that is where the majority of the remaining files are.

garb811 said:
The new process has a couple of kinks which are being worked through.  The initial priority was to get the BIIs done on all CT/OT pers to line them up for the QL3 starting in late summer.  Next up is to work through the Direct Entry files in order to line them up for BMQ in the fall with a QL3 start date in mid-Jan.

Just be patient, particularly if you are in the Kingston/Toronto/Hamilton/London/Windsor areas, as that is where the majority of the remaining files are.
Thank you garb811.

Since the process has changed, many people have lots of questions.

I am also awaiting and hope to make the selection.

Not a problem, the changes aren't really fully understood across the CF MP Gp yet either.  The changes to candidate assessment are a trial run and will be re-evaluated after about a year.  At that point we could go back to full-blown MPAC/MPOACs, keep the changes or do something else entirely.

Obviously the biggest change is you don't travel to MPAC, the interviewer comes to you (unless you are geographically near a Base with an assessor) and the only thing remaining out of the "in person" MPAC/MPOAC process is the BII, so any of the open source documentation floating around related to the MPAC/MPOAC and what goes on is no longer valid.

Sir Robert Peel said:
Thanks for the update. Hopefully they get to the direct entries in the Halifax area soon.  [:D
They are ongoing across Canada as I type, including the Maritimes, it's just that area of the country that is the biggest hiccup.

Back