• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC)

ambernewton04 said:
....I was contacted yesterday about filling out a release form for MPAC, and that is where I stand now.

Being contacted to fill out a release form sounds like an excellent sign that you're close to being selected for MPAC, if you haven't been already.  I haven't been contacted for a step like that (mind you, my file manager/my area seems to be behind or waiting to be notified about steps regarding MPAC in general...). By what you've described so far, even with your eye-surgery it seems as though things are going very well for you and moving along at a quick pace.  Good luck!

Thank you for your input. I just wish they werent so mum about everything lol. Im going crazy with this waiting, im so impatient haha. I know I need to get used to it. When my husband got it, we waited about 4 months and then everything happend bam bam bam, so Im hoping the same happens to me  :) and hopefully I will be seeing some of you at the MPAC  :)

For everyone who has been wondering about MPAC, I received an email today from the Ottawa detachment, that there is in fact an MPAC course February 2013. Everyone who has been chosen will be contacted soon  :)

Good luck to everyone and hopefully I will be seeing some of you there!! :cdnsalute:

ambernewton04 said:
For everyone who has been wondering about MPAC, I received an email today from the Ottawa detachment, that there is in fact an MPAC course February 2013. Everyone who has been chosen will be contacted soon  :)

Good luck to everyone and hopefully I will be seeing some of you there!! :cdnsalute:

All the best, good luck, you'll be contacted for sure! :nod:

Amber, if you don't mind me asking, what was your eyesight prior to your laser surgery? While both you and Shuck are much farther than me in the process, I think I'm barely (hopefully) hanging to V3 by a thread.

Sorry for bringing the topic off tangent for a bit.

Leema,

My eye sight was very bad lol. -5.75 in my right and -6.00 in my left. Im surprised that I wasnt considered legally blind haha. My eyesight now is better than 20/20  ;D 
Best $4000.00 Ive ever spent!!

Are there MPAC's in Feb?  I haven't been contacted regarding this I'm just curious, I know they're hiring again starting April

There are a number of them scheduled throughout the year however they can only accommodate so many candidates.  If you haven't been notified yet it's just a matter of time until they get to your file. 

I heard the same. mid November. calls for selected candidates will go out end of October. It is the last one for the year and not a lot of spots left to fill so it will be extremely competitive. Im pumped  :)

Just contacted and selected for the MPAC being held Nov. 17th-20th. so excited :)

Congrats. I'm still waiting to hear back from Ottawa for my medical clearance.. I hope soon but I doubt I will be in this round of MPAC, hopefully the next round then. Good luck and have fun. Where are you being recruited from?

Just received my offer for Reg Force MP, 2 years and 3 months since I submitted my CT. Feels good! Excited to get started.

Goodluck to you guys attending MPAC; all I can say is be yourself, be honest, and don't stress about it! It's actually a pretty fun experience.

Oh, and be thankful you aren't going in the summer... Borden was HOT!!!

Hello everyone,
I am currently applying for an MPO position through the ROTP. I have made it through the CFAT, the medical, the interview, and am only waiting to be invited to an MPOAC. From what I have found, the MPOAC is only offered once a year and it is usually held near the end of February. My interview was not completed until March, therefore I missed that MPOAC. Does anyone know if I will have to wait until next year to attend the MPOAC, or is it possible they will be hosting a second MPOAC this year? Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks,

romzak29

romzak29 said:
Hello everyone,
I am currently applying for an MPO position through the ROTP. I have made it through the CFAT, the medical, the interview, and am only waiting to be invited to an MPOAC. From what I have found, the MPOAC is only offered once a year and it is usually held near the end of February. My interview was not completed until March, therefore I missed that MPOAC. Does anyone know if I will have to wait until next year to attend the MPOAC, or is it possible they will be hosting a second MPOAC this year? Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks,
romzak29

MPAC and MPOAC usually run concurrently and are normally scheduled every 3-4 months (ie; quarterly).

Given that they normally try and do it quarterly. I would say November would be the next one.. Likely two in November and then another around February or March. Best bet is to ask your recruiter. Keep in mind you first need to be merit listed before being selected for MPAC. Some wait a few weeks, other months.

Back