• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MILNET.CA - What do you drive?

A

aesop081

MY ride, all cleaned up and shining  :)

Please join in, i like seeing other people's rides.

That's a nice Mitsu.. I remember when they first came out. I had to take one for a spin. Very impressive. Love the color too.

Nice taste CDN Aviator

I have pride in my 32 window Coup...

TTC7087_194_Zoo-06-22-03.jpg

dileas

tess

2 wheels....and what comes with it when you ride one  ;D

BikeK-1.jpg

BikeTatt-1.jpg

y1pQlvGNnEaXDtrdaZ-t-t_pAhPO4bgaRbP7DBkkTcW4KCICDpiqv-kGGW5IOyhAOp2

That one's mine.

Didn't bother posting the car, it's a purple 2000 Neon...

MY ride, all cleaned up and shining  :)

Please join in, i like seeing other people's rides.

I know which tires to slash now  >:D

Oh you know she lets me take it for a ride now and then....

One hot biker chick though!

My 1974 Plymouth Duster, 340 Six-Pack.  Damned thing would pass everything on the highway... except a gas station.

Haggis said:
My 1974 Plymouth Duster, 340 Six-Pack.  Damned thing would pass everything on the highway... except a gas station.

Haggis, I'll match your pain and raise you a 440!  :eek:

This is my baby...(it seeems to be a popular military people's choice as he has a few brothers around base...). But me and Spike have seen some things together :) wouldnt trade him in ever!

Here she is!  1998 Volvo V70 T-5 the last of the true Swedish Volvo's before Ford bought them in 99.  236 hp inline 5 (that's right 5 cylinder! :) )...TURBO CHARGED! sorry just wanted to say that in a monster truck voice.  Only a few mods here and there.  A true European sport wagon, perfect for my cycling/outdoor lifestyle.  Looking forward to other members posts.

n508497948_859301_5536.jpg

ill see your 440 and raise you to 454. 31 ft of recreation  300 $ of fuel and still would of taken more.. :cdn: 

NINJA said:
Here is my beater, pics are large so i'll just link them.

how DARE you refer to an STI as a beater! If I ever see that car around I'm stealing it and giving it proper care!

I drive the new generation (2008) Impreza RS and being in school and all, can only and do frequently dream of being able to afford an STI, so you offended me on a personal level  ;D

Heres My 2004 GMC Sierra after a decent afternoon of working in the mud

001.jpg

and one of er all cleaned up

008.jpg

Back