• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Miniature Medals..

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
What is the purpose to the mini medals? And where is there a place around Halifax that mounts medals?

I sell and mount miniatures although I am not in the Halifax area. Check out my website
www.bradsmedalmounting.com
thanx
Brad

Brads MM said:
I sell and mount miniatures although I am not in the Halifax area. Check out my website
www.bradsmedalmounting.com
thanx
Brad

Brads MM

This is not a FREE ADVERTISING SITE for your business.  Three posts on this site and all of them have been advertisng your private business.  It is time to take up your business proposals with the site owner or be BANNED.

The Staff

look up Joe Drouin Enterprizes. He's a major medal mounting company now, while working there I did the GG's mini medals and Gen Baril's medals in the late 90's.

The Communications and Electronics Museum Gift Shop in CFB Kingston has a selection of all that you may need.

Some bases, the unit kit shop does em.  Some bases, they have contracted out to a local service provider.  Inquire at your local QM, they will have all references and details of who to see and what to do.

Quinpool is the only place the Mini are done in HFX (for the original poster)

You can get Joe Dirt to do your medals as long as he (or Brandy) gives u a receipt and raise a claim at your friendly pay office

HFXCrow said:
Quinpool is the only place the Mini are done in HFX (for the original poster)

You can get Joe Dirt to do your medals as long as he (or Brandy) gives u a receipt and raise a claim at your friendly pay office

Geez,

With the three times you tell us about Quinpool you would think you are getting a cut...

dileas

tess

HFXCrow said:
Spring Garden

How the heck does mentioning Spring Garden Road negate the fact that you have brought up Quinpool Road 3 times? Or are you attempting to push buttons here?

Back